September 30, 2014 | 1169 users online

Top/Base Coats - Revlon - Top Speed (Top Coat)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by evitiev

I love how it dry quickly but it doesn't protect my nail colour.
I've tried with revlon, lovely me:ex, etude house nail polishes and it chipped off easily after 1-2 days period!
But please note it that I'm also quite active too, usually nail polishes doesn't stay long with me, brand like etude, revlon, the face shop, etc last for 3 to 5 days max.
Although for O.P.I they stayed like forever, they're good.

Though, dissapointed with this revlon product, but since it's affordable, then I'm okay.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2008 11:50:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This dries very quickly and really makes my polish extra shiny. I've been using an MUA find, NYC's Extra Shiny TC, but I found this at Big Lots for $1 and picked it up. Works just as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2006 5:03:00 AM More reviews by ocicat

i usually dont have problems with revlon nail polish - in fact i love revlon. but seem to have a problem with this top coat. it never goes on evenly - almost like it repells the layer of nail polish underneath. its werid. i can't explain it....... so i just use clear nail polish as a top coat instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2005 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Ever

I use this over all my nailcolours. I find that repeating the top coat process every 2 or 3 days makes my nailpolish last just that little bit longer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2004 6:14:00 AM More reviews by diachu21

I would purchase this as a cheaper version of Mavala's Colorfix Top coat. I only like to use this along with the Top Speed in clear becuase the Clear adds a hight and depth, and together this works wonderfully.