Estee Lauder WhiteLight EX Extra Brightening

Firstly I am not sure this is even a real estee lauder product- I can't find anything about it on the estee lauder website. The item comes with none of the usual papers in the box, which explains about the product- it seemed sort of dodge ! I bought it from StrawberryNet.

I chose Cool Vanilla- the colour is ok for fair skin and not too white or anything. It has a weird consistency, in that it looks quite greasy however sets like a you would expect an oil controlling make up to, and becomes difficult to spread. Also, this product really stings my skin. The whole thing just seemed very fake, like the sort of cheap imitation make up you would buy in Thailand.

The main reason I bought this foundation was for the high SPF, but im starting to question if it really is what it states it as ( SPF 25) .

Estee Lauder in Singapore discontinued my HG Enlighten liquid foundation so bought this to try(retail for SG$62). It has SPF 25/PA++. It a pretty light foundation(even though written on box for Medium coverage) so if you flawless skin, this is for you. It does covers my pores well though....but not my spots...I think it suits Normal to Dry skin better.