Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Soothing Oil

4.2

I now use this as my moisturiser after a bath, the directions say to apply to damp skin, perhaps the people saying it isn't absorbing into skin well are applying to dry skin or using too much? I love this product, my skin gets dry and this is the best moisturiser I use! I also have a dove and a jack wills moisturiser currently but I always favour this! It leaves my skin soft not just for an hour or a day but for a few days and the scent is of chocolate which is quite subtle but can be smelt when wearing even a day later! The price is so cheap that I cannot believe how moisturising this is! It makes my very pale, quite dry skin look tons healthier and nourished!

on 12/7/2010 10:42:00 PM

I absolutely love this product! I have cystic acne, and yes, I pick..well, today I found this product in my arsenal of beauty equipment, and using a q-tip applied the oil to the spot (a disgusting scabby hole on my face, and by the end of the day, it was a smaller, less red spot. I think the reason that the stuff worked so well is because of the three essential ingredients for health skin, vitamin E, collagen, and elastin. Although I know it is for moisturizing the body, I would definitely recommend using it for those pesky scabby spots!

on 8/25/2009 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

yummy smell.. very realistic chocolate!! not the greatest ingredients tho. i apply this right out of the shower and it absorbs well. i have dry skin and this works pretty well. got it super cheap in a palmers package

on 5/12/2009 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

On me this oil smells like chocolate. I love how it adds moisture to my skin for the winter, though I do apply an additional body lotion on top. It absorbed quickly and doesn't leave any oily layer after patting dry. I like how the lid of the bottle is a push to click open and allows you to regulate how little or much of the oil you want. Unfortunately, I can not find this product anymore in stores where I live

on 6/8/2008 3:36:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Smells just great, like chocolate! I thought I would love this, but since there is mineral oil in it, it never absorbs. It just sits on top of the skin no matter how little I use, and makes me look greasy rather than sexy and smooth. Quite disgusting actually. Makes me looks like i'm Rambo in one of his scenes where he's sweaty/greasy/shiny, even when it's cold. So rather than throwing it out and wasting my money, I just use it to oil the bed so the downstairs neighbors don't complain. Works like a charm.

on 9/1/2004 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a great year-round product. I use it in the summer to combat peeling from the occasional sunburn and dryness from chlorine to my dry, chapped winter skin. The spray bottle makes it easy to apply, and the chocolate smell is divine. It claims to be good for the itchy stomach skin of pregnant women, but I have yet to find that part out.
5.1 oz for less than $5