October 25, 2014 | 1581 users online

Polishes - Christian Dior - Pink Sapphire Nail Vernis

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2006 10:52:00 AM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe it! I have this nail polish for almost 2 years, I think, but I use it only in summer on my toes since I don't wear such a bright colours in winter. I opened it today after a year and the polish is still fresh like new. It glides on without problems, like completely new bottle. And the colour has been perfectly described in reviews bellow. Really a nice, stunning colour. Unfortunately, I think it was only a LE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2004 12:48:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Stunning shade. Dior has been desperately in need of new nail shades, and this one is gorgeous.
Pink Sapphire is an ultra shimmery candy pink, girly and pretty without being too OTT. Wears beautifully too. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2004 11:31:00 PM More reviews by shanghaisweetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pink Sapphire is a medium hot pink with pink and lilac micro-shimmer. This is a shade Legally Blonde's Elle Woods would die for! It would make a hot summer color, but it has enough depth to wear in the colder months as well.

This total girly color went on smooth, dried quickly and hasn't chipped at all in the last three days I've had it on. A great, great buy.