October 21, 2014 | 1990 users online

Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow - Snow

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Cestsibon

This is my go-to highlighter for the brow bone. I have been using this for so many years and absolutely love it. I've even had compliments from men on this…need I say more! It really brightens my face and looks great with any look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by happygirl206

Snow is a very clean, white color with a bit of shimmer.
it looks very clean and sharp on my skin, and it has great pigmentation to it.
it does indeed look like real snow, and it reminded me of snow too!:)
i would use a teensy bit to highlight my brow bones or just use it to make some touches to your eyes
overall a great product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Sheer, glowy white. True white, doesn't turn blueish or yellow on my skin. Looks very clean. The shimmer is subtle enough that this color glows and brightens the eye area instead of looking like I've packed on a ton of chalky e/s.

Great shade, def must have. Pairs nicely with just about any other color. Would def repurchase. The quality and amount of product you get def justify the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by sweetcg49

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Snow is really pretty. It's white, white, white. And shimmery. But it doesn't scream with glitter. It's quite versatile and can be used a base or highlighter or blended with lots of other colors. It has the usual great Bobbi Brown texture. Excellent product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2008 11:44:00 PM More reviews by ais4alison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this after having my makeup done at a BB counter and didn't really need anything else. The gal had used it as a highlighter in my inner lids, brow bone and middle upper-lip to create a "pout" after giving me an evening grey toned smokey-eye. I find it to be too shimmery and white to use for daily use in the office even as a brow highlighter, but it's a fun, perky shadow to use on weekends. I probably would not purchase again though, because it's not a staple color to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2008 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

This is a nice shadow for evening make-up or for highlighting. It may-be to shining though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2007 11:28:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Uh-oh... I think I may have screwed-up by buying this one! I admired Snow SW e/s when I swatched it on the back of my hand at Nordstroms. It was a glistening, white, shimmer eyeshadow that didn't appear chalky. Looked like a great highlighter!
I walked away, and checked out the reviews here on MUA regarding this shadow. There weren't too many reviews, but they were all favorable. So, I figured the next time I happened to be near a Bobbi Brown counter... I'd invest in this pretty shadow! :o)
Well, I tried Snow Shimmerwash yesterday with a combination of some other shadows... and YEEE- IKES!!! For whatever reason... this screamed, "WHITE-CHALKY-EYESHADOW COMING THRU!" no matter where I applied it on my lids! It was a horrible brow highlighter, and I tried to rub it off and mute it out with a more golden shadow that I have. In the inner corners of my eyes... this looked fake and frosty, like I was wearing cheap eyeshadow. I don't understand it, because Bobbi Brown eyeshadows usually wear very nice and smooth on my lids! I guess Snow SW is just not a good color for me. I will try it again with other combinations, but if it still doesn't work out... up for swap this goes! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2006 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Joline

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another great eyeshadow by Bobbi Brown. Thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2005 3:38:00 PM More reviews by haejin

I liked this snow eye shadow by bobbi brown. I'm a bobbi brown mania and this is perfect for your eye brow bones! I use it with a brush and it's really natural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2004 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Sashayy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great snowy white shimmery shade to perk up your face and make you look wide awake. I like to wear it in the inner corners mainly, smudged down a bit to the ducts and it makes my olivey-brown eyes look huge. The BB shimmer wash finish is much more subtle than its little sister brand, Stila and less loud/funky than its other sister brand, MAC. As a result, it doesn't emphasize the encroaching crepiness of my over-35 year old eyelids.
The closest MAC shade to this one is Chill or White Frost, but this one doesn't have any duochrome quality to it, so it's replaced those two in my palettes.
I don't like the packaging as much simply because I prefer flip tops or palettable shadows and these are a pain to depot. I have, however, depotted all of my BB shadows and popped them into a MAC palette with the insert removed. These shadows are also incredibly expensive in Canada, so I normally purchase from eBay or when I'm in the US. continued >>