September 18, 2014 | 1402 users online

Hair Treatments - Matrix - Biolage - Hydrating Leave-In Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I have curly, color treated hair. I love this conditioner. I use it daily. My only complaint is that I have to make sure I only use just a little bit. Otherwise, my hair feels like I have gel on it.

This helps keep my hair hydrated, keeps the tangles away, and keeps the frizzies to a minimum. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2007 5:59:00 PM More reviews by damnemperess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

awesome, but I want to try thermasilk for heat protection. I'll update when I get results.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2005 9:40:00 PM More reviews by kristi1285

This is a great leave in conditioner just like Instacure. This leaves my hair soft and full of body and gets rid of my tangles. I use this along with Paul Mitchell The Conditioner and it works great to get rid of static in the winter time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2004 10:31:00 PM More reviews by kiely98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used this product for years, and it's great. I started using it when I had mono and over half of my hair fell out. The rest of my hair was so dry that it broke off, and I was a mess. Months went by and nothing helped, until I tried this product. I have been using it for over 7 years, and I will never be without it!