August 22, 2014 | 1854 users online

Blush - Mary Kay - Island Spice Duet

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

A great summer duo and small and compact for toting around. A great bronzer and a bright peachy coral blush with a nice sheen - this blush is a great dupe for Mac's Style blush (frosty orange) but is a tad more wearable. The bronzer is a bit dark on me to be honest but I am super fair so just use a light hand and it is fine I am sure it would be amazing on darker skin tones - the blush as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2007 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Sonya_X

Well I've owned this blush for almost a year now. I like it. It's a nice blush. You can try to use just the browinsh shade as a bronzer type or the pinkish shade for a brighter hue or blend them both for a lovely natural peach tone. It can go on sheer or you can build to more intensity. I differ with other reviewers on it being matte though. It does have some shimmer and sparkle to it. So if you're looking for a super matte blush, you won't find it here. I won't repurchase mostly because I like experimenting. It's a very rare makeup product I buy twice. I'd say it's happened three or four times in the past decade, so don't let that keep you from a very nice, very warm toned blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 12:32:00 AM More reviews by addysmom

These are 2 nice colors. I like that they look like they would be dark, but they aren't. I like the fact that alot of MK blushes are matte. Then when I want shimmer I can add Nars to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2007 3:07:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was afraid to try this blush at first for it looked a little dark and maybe for medium skin tones but I was wrong. I have light skin( ivory 200) but this is soooo natural looking! I get the slightest peach flush from blending both colors on my brush. Not over the top at all! I love Wet N' Wild blush in Naive but have to be sparing or I look like a clown. Not the case with this for it is so finely milled. A very nice color!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2006 4:15:00 PM More reviews by fififiona

I loooove this blush. It's such a gorgeous colour and pretty much foolproof. No matter how much I pile on, it never streaks or looks unnatural. I have to say though, the packaging is sooo annoying. It's too small of a tray.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2006 10:46:00 PM More reviews by zahnpasta99

I was afraid this blush would look bad on my fair skin, but I love it. The colors blend nicely and give me a natural flush with just enough color and not a ton of glittery stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2004 1:22:00 PM More reviews by SusieQ40

I love this cheek color. I am a PPP, but I do not wear a lot of pink. I was afraid Island Spice would look orangey on me but to my surprise it does not. I swipe my brush across both of the colors. It gives me a nice natural glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2004 11:41:00 AM More reviews by glamourmama

Absolutely love this blush! This is a duet with a peach color on one side and a bronze color on the other. I mix both on my brush and it gives me such a sunny glow. Not a lot of shimmer which I LOVE. This came out recently, and I hope it's here to stay, I love it!