Victoria's Secret Forbidden Fantasy

4.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is absolutely my favorite VS scent of all time. I honestly am so excited that I came across this again during the Semi Annual Sale and I almost sh%t my pants when I saw Forbidden Fantasy on the display. I was no joke jumping up and down with excitement. This has been my favorite VS scent since I was 15 years old and although I loved it as a teenager it doesn't have an overly sick or gross sweet smell like some of the more popular VS sprays (cough Love Spell cough). This is such a unique scent and I don't even know how to begin to describe its unique and tangy scent. This is such a clean yet fruity smell and it really reminds me of summer. I get a million compliments when Im wearing this and when I pair it with the lotion its a killer combination. Since its discontinued I bought 10 bottles of the Body Spray and 10 bottles of the lotion. THATS how much I love it. and i have probably 70 different perfumes/body sprays/lotions. I will continue to love this scent and although its almost 10 years later I still love it. It brings back so many pleasant memories. I believe this should be more popular than Love Spell and don't know why they discontinued it.

on 10/16/2011 9:07:00 PM

I never use up anything, but I love this subtle, yummy smelling shower gel. One of the few vs scents that is truly wearable and does not hit you in the face or smell like it only belongs on 8th graders. Why discontinue a good thing? Ugh, it happens all the time...I wonder if it will pop up repackaged somewhere else. I don't know. I never found their original Victoria perfume again, either! :(

on 8/12/2011 9:50:00 AM

I'm sad to see this discontinued, but I still have 3/4 of the bottle of body spray I bought years ago, so I'll be ok.

The whole point of this scent for me is that it smells like I just washed my hair with a really pleasant, girly shampoo. I use it primarily as a hair scent, and I get compliments and queries. It's quite heavy even in body spray form, so the key is to spray it in the air and walk through it once, or throw your hair down over your head, and just *mist* it once. A plus is that it leaves my room smelling great for at least an hour.

A freshness-simulating essential, along with Clean's Simply Soap.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love Forbidden Fantasy! It is my favourite VS scent so far and I'm disappointed to learn that it's been discontinued. It is still available in the country where I live now though. I have this in the body mist form and I absolutely have to gush about it! It is an all-rounder: feminine, a little fruity, a little tangy, a little floral - a nice and happy scent! It has mango, jasmine and passionflower in the scent. It is suitable for women of all ages I feel, and I strongly recommend this gem to anyone! For some reason, FF never made the headlines like its counterparts Pure Seduction and Love Spell. In my humble opinion, FF smells much more inviting than Love Spell. I would repurchase and repurchase when I've used up my bottles until I'm sick of this scent. :)

on 8/5/2009 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wish this wasn't discontinued but thankfully I still have a almost full bottle of this and I luuuuuv the scent nice,light,sweet but subtle and perfect for summer.This scent has great lasting power too...

on 1/3/2009 10:23:00 AM

I liked the smell of this when I first bought it, then changed my mind, and ended up forgetting to return it. I gave it a try the other day though, and it's not bad as a winter fruity scent. I absolutely HATE the way this smells in the bottle; it smells like jello and nursing home, but it smells much better when it's on me: much more winter fruit. I smell a little apple and rose.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love live this fragrance my aunt bought me the lotion back in middle school and Ive loved it ever since. The only time I can get it is during the semi annual sales which sucks but oh well. This scent is one of my favorites because its so fruity and clean!

on 10/28/2008 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This used to be one of my favorite VS scents. I still do like it, but it is not a favorite of mine anymore. It's fresh and tropical, but sometimes I find it to be too sweet. I pick up a strong mango note in this one. That might be due to my body chemistry changing, because I never noticed this until recently. It can be very relaxing and refreshing though. The dry down is slightly powdery and delicate, but it does not last on my skin any longer than about 2-3 hours. For that reason, I wear it at the end of the day after a shower, which is at a time where I usually do not prefer wearing long-lasting, powerful fragrances. I especially prefer the lotion in this scent. I'll probably hold off repurchasing for a while, but I will not be surprised if I go back to this someday.

on 8/4/2008 1:47:00 PM

Discontinued? WHAT? I just found that out, and that is unfortunate, because I loved the body spray. I still have it, and I haven't used much of it, even though I bought it like 2 years ago. I feel like it smells absolutely awesome.

too bad this product has been discontinued. i love the scent. i bought this reallyy realllly cheap at the last semi-annual sale for like $3 for the big bottle i have even used 3/4 of it yet. but it wears off quickly i think.