October 23, 2014 | 922 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Forbidden Fantasy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never use up anything, but I love this subtle, yummy smelling shower gel. One of the few vs scents that is truly wearable and does not hit you in the face or smell like it only belongs on 8th graders. Why discontinue a good thing? Ugh, it happens all the time...I wonder if it will pop up repackaged somewhere else. I don't know. I never found their original Victoria perfume again, either! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by ana_bela

I'm sad to see this discontinued, but I still have 3/4 of the bottle of body spray I bought years ago, so I'll be ok.

The whole point of this scent for me is that it smells like I just washed my hair with a really pleasant, girly shampoo. I use it primarily as a hair scent, and I get compliments and queries. It's quite heavy even in body spray form, so the key is to spray it in the air and walk through it once, or throw your hair down over your head, and just *mist* it once. A plus is that it leaves my room smelling great for at least an hour.

A freshness-simulating essential, along with Clean's Simply Soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by sunshinebabe82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love Forbidden Fantasy! It is my favourite VS scent so far and I'm disappointed to learn that it's been discontinued. It is still available in the country where I live now though. I have this in the body mist form and I absolutely have to gush about it! It is an all-rounder: feminine, a little fruity, a little tangy, a little floral - a nice and happy scent! It has mango, jasmine and passionflower in the scent. It is suitable for women of all ages I feel, and I strongly recommend this gem to anyone! For some reason, FF never made the headlines like its counterparts Pure Seduction and Love Spell. In my humble opinion, FF smells much more inviting than Love Spell. I would repurchase and repurchase when I've used up my bottles until I'm sick of this scent. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I wish this wasn't discontinued but thankfully I still have a almost full bottle of this and I luuuuuv the scent nice,light,sweet but subtle and perfect for summer.This scent has great lasting power too...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2009 10:23:00 AM More reviews by mlleapril

I liked the smell of this when I first bought it, then changed my mind, and ended up forgetting to return it. I gave it a try the other day though, and it's not bad as a winter fruity scent. I absolutely HATE the way this smells in the bottle; it smells like jello and nursing home, but it smells much better when it's on me: much more winter fruit. I smell a little apple and rose.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 7:29:00 PM More reviews by AlexisPandaApple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love live this fragrance my aunt bought me the lotion back in middle school and Ive loved it ever since. The only time I can get it is during the semi annual sales which sucks but oh well. This scent is one of my favorites because its so fruity and clean!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This used to be one of my favorite VS scents. I still do like it, but it is not a favorite of mine anymore. It's fresh and tropical, but sometimes I find it to be too sweet. I pick up a strong mango note in this one. That might be due to my body chemistry changing, because I never noticed this until recently. It can be very relaxing and refreshing though. The dry down is slightly powdery and delicate, but it does not last on my skin any longer than about 2-3 hours. For that reason, I wear it at the end of the day after a shower, which is at a time where I usually do not prefer wearing long-lasting, powerful fragrances. I especially prefer the lotion in this scent. I'll probably hold off repurchasing for a while, but I will not be surprised if I go back to this someday.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 1:47:00 PM More reviews by LexiB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Discontinued? WHAT? I just found that out, and that is unfortunate, because I loved the body spray. I still have it, and I haven't used much of it, even though I bought it like 2 years ago. I feel like it smells absolutely awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2008 1:17:00 AM More reviews by yumitschelsea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

too bad this product has been discontinued. i love the scent. i bought this reallyy realllly cheap at the last semi-annual sale for like $3 for the big bottle i have even used 3/4 of it yet. but it wears off quickly i think.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2008 8:32:00 PM More reviews by rach72tn

It's too bad I just recently discovered this cuz I LOVE it, but its been discontinued. It's just so refreshing and pretty! I feel ultra feminine wearing this. I'll have to stock up on ebay!