December 22, 2014 | 1379 users online

Conditioner - Redken - All Soft Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Suesaroo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

By far this formula in the shampoo, conditioner and heavy cream treatment does the best at keeping my hair soft. My hair is medium thick with a natural curl and color treated. If the weather is humid my hair gets crunchy and unmanageable. Using this combo keeps it under control. Redken is not inexpensive but, I used the coupon and my points at Ulta during their buy 2 get 1 free sale and it was so worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by maiitaii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This conditioner does what it says, it makes your hair SOFT. It's too much of a good thing for my hair though (blonde, baby fine but abundant, think typical Scandinavian hair) and leaves it limp and greasy. If you have thick or coarse hair, you'll probably love it. My friend does, and this is her HG.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by taylormc101

Before I review this product, I'm going to get specific about my hair type and needs so that if you're in a similar situation, you can know if you should invest in this product or not. I think it's important to keep in mind that not everyone has the same hair needs or has the same level of damage, so just cause someone loves it, doesn't mean you will too.

So, firstly, naturally my hair is a level 7 light brown/dark blonde with copper in it, so in the fall/winter it's more like a really light auburn. I decided to go blonde, and started getting full highlights. My hair before was really healthy, straight and silky. I never used to blow dry or use heat tools on it, and I would just air dry nicely. Think Cher Horowitz's hair in Clueless. Once I started going blonde, I had a little bit of breakage at my hair line (more flyaways), and I didn't have a lot of breakage on my ends, but my hair felt stiff, not as much movement and dryer. So I decided to stop with the blonde and now I only go one shade lighter and coppery red. I don't need bleach to achieve this colour, so my hair is improving in health. I still need products to help it's recovery, however, since I only started going red pretty recently. My hair isn't breaking, but it's dry, usually it feels nice the day I wash it and then it gets stiff and dry the second day. I wash my hair every other day, and I still let it air dry, no heat tools (which I did start using when I was blonde). My hair does get really tangled now, which it never used to do, so I need products that give it slip. So now you know where my hair is at, here is my review for the product:

I really like the all soft heavy cream treatment from this range, but my stylist told me it's not good to use a mask instead of a conditioner, or everytime you wash your hair. The reason for that is that masks contain protein, which is needed if your hair is breaking off, but if you use it too much, the protein can build on your hair and actually cause your hair to break. So she told me to alternate with conditioner. I decided since I really liked this mask that the conditioner would probably be the same thing but not as thick. Wrong. The mask has some slip, so it goes in your hair like a dream and keeps it silky. The conditioner is much thicker, and when I put this in my hair it tangles up like a nightmare, and I almost broke my wide tooth comb trying to comb the product through. When my hair dries, it's not horrible but not as nice as when I use the mask. I don't think it's worth using a conditioner that doesn't make your hair look it's best. My hair has less slip and less shine than with the mask alone, so I'm going to try something else. The shampoo I use is the Pureology hydrate shampoo and it's amazing. It doesn't cause my hair to tangle like other shampoos I've tried, and it cleans and doesn't strip my colour since it's sulfate free. I think I will try to the conditioner from this line and keep using the all soft mask a couple times a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 5:07:00 AM More reviews by Jennamorgan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely HG status for me. I have long, straight hair that I tend to style a couple times a week. Because I keep my hair long, I avoid trims like the black plague (I know, I know, it's bad), so the ends of my hair are very dry. I use a ton of product throughout my ends to try and keep my hair looking smooth and shiny, but this conditioner does that for me. My hair is noticeably softer and smoother. In the shower, when I am putting the product in my hair, it is not as thick of a consistency as I would like, but when I am rinsing it out and then stepping out of the shower, I notice how much smoother my hair is. There isn't much else I can say about this product. The only con is how pricey it can be when not picked up during a sale, but I'll bear with that fact because the product is so great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by seeka2000

I love it with the shampoo. Helps soothe the psoriasis on my scalp and leaves my hair looking fantastic. I do have thin hair, and it doesn't leave it limp or lifeless. It's far and beyond my fave. Ulta puts this on sale a few times a year, $15 a liter. And you need so little, it ends up being far more practical for me. I love, love LOVE this stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Jenna999

I have really dry brittle hair and I was desperate to find a product that could fix my hair! I had completely zapped all the moisture out of my hair with my straightener. It got to the point where I couldn't even wear my hair in a pony tail without straightening it because it was waaay to frizzy.

I finally bought this product and I have been using it for 3 months now, both the shampoo and conditioner. My hair is sooo much softer and healthier ever since I bought this product. I can not explain how much I love it!

Although this product was pricey, It has worked wonders on my hair and was defiantly worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Sassy_Pants77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh my God, where has this BEEN all my life? I have extremely dry, coarse curly hair and after ONE use of this conditioner, it is shinier, more manageable, and softer than I think it has ever been in my life. I can actually run my fingers through my curls which is practically unheard of. Cannot rank this highly enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Marieelias

I have been using the "all soft"-range for several years now and i have on plans on changing to something else. I love this conditioner! It does make my hair soft and shiny and togheter with the heavy cream my color-treated, coarse hair looks magical! Great packaging as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Kristenhonto

My hair type: thin and oily. I neither love nor hate this conditioner. I didn't find that it did much, but it didn't make my hair any less soft. I washed my hair without this one day, and my hair felt the same afterwards. There's no wow factor with this product. Not a "bad" conditioner, but I think it's overpriced seeing as it didn't do much for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by CrysNabb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have thick, dry hair. The BEST conditioner I have ever used. And I have tried TONS of conditioners. I can't use cheap, thin conditioners. A couple years ago i saw a celeb in a magazine with long, dark, shiny, GORGEOUS hair, and she said she uses All Soft. I thought if give it a go. This makes my hair feel like SILK. Makes it soo shiny too. It's pricey, but worth it. If you don't want to spend over $20 each time you buy conditioner, just buy the conditioning treatment. All Soft is amazing.