August 23, 2014 | 1864 users online

Conditioner - Redken - All Soft Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 5:07:00 AM More reviews by Jennamorgan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely HG status for me. I have long, straight hair that I tend to style a couple times a week. Because I keep my hair long, I avoid trims like the black plague (I know, I know, it's bad), so the ends of my hair are very dry. I use a ton of product throughout my ends to try and keep my hair looking smooth and shiny, but this conditioner does that for me. My hair is noticeably softer and smoother. In the shower, when I am putting the product in my hair, it is not as thick of a consistency as I would like, but when I am rinsing it out and then stepping out of the shower, I notice how much smoother my hair is. There isn't much else I can say about this product. The only con is how pricey it can be when not picked up during a sale, but I'll bear with that fact because the product is so great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by seeka2000

I love it with the shampoo. Helps soothe the psoriasis on my scalp and leaves my hair looking fantastic. I do have thin hair, and it doesn't leave it limp or lifeless. It's far and beyond my fave. Ulta puts this on sale a few times a year, $15 a liter. And you need so little, it ends up being far more practical for me. I love, love LOVE this stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Jenna999

I have really dry brittle hair and I was desperate to find a product that could fix my hair! I had completely zapped all the moisture out of my hair with my straightener. It got to the point where I couldn't even wear my hair in a pony tail without straightening it because it was waaay to frizzy.

I finally bought this product and I have been using it for 3 months now, both the shampoo and conditioner. My hair is sooo much softer and healthier ever since I bought this product. I can not explain how much I love it!

Although this product was pricey, It has worked wonders on my hair and was defiantly worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Sassy_Pants77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh my God, where has this BEEN all my life? I have extremely dry, coarse curly hair and after ONE use of this conditioner, it is shinier, more manageable, and softer than I think it has ever been in my life. I can actually run my fingers through my curls which is practically unheard of. Cannot rank this highly enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Marieelias

I have been using the "all soft"-range for several years now and i have on plans on changing to something else. I love this conditioner! It does make my hair soft and shiny and togheter with the heavy cream my color-treated, coarse hair looks magical! Great packaging as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Kristenhonto

My hair type: thin and oily. I neither love nor hate this conditioner. I didn't find that it did much, but it didn't make my hair any less soft. I washed my hair without this one day, and my hair felt the same afterwards. There's no wow factor with this product. Not a "bad" conditioner, but I think it's overpriced seeing as it didn't do much for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by CrysNabb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have thick, dry hair. The BEST conditioner I have ever used. And I have tried TONS of conditioners. I can't use cheap, thin conditioners. A couple years ago i saw a celeb in a magazine with long, dark, shiny, GORGEOUS hair, and she said she uses All Soft. I thought if give it a go. This makes my hair feel like SILK. Makes it soo shiny too. It's pricey, but worth it. If you don't want to spend over $20 each time you buy conditioner, just buy the conditioning treatment. All Soft is amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by kmfl84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have fine, wavy-curly brown hair, about mid-back length. 1/2 is virgin, and the ends have been dyed (trying to grow it out).

I've always had really dry, frizzy hair. I stopped using heat 6 months ago, and decided to baby my hair for a year or so, to see if i could get it into better condition. And so began the hunt for my HG products.

I don't mind this. I've never used it before. It's really thick and creamy, so i didn't need to use much. I left it in for about 3 minutes, and rinsed in cold water.

Once my hair is fully dry (with only my usual leave-in conditioner / detangler for product), i run a wide tooth comb through the mid-lengths to ends, to get out any knots and loose hair.

Stright away, i noticed my hair was waaaaay more tangly than usual. (I was previously using Joico Moisture) I got most of the tangles out, but ended up pulling out more hair than usual (aaargh!), and the underneath layers re-knotted almost immediately.

My curls have a lot more body, and are more defined; which is nice. But i would rather not have one big nest of matted hair all day.

Disappointed. :/

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Barbaralbu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Miracle. When I moved here, I had REALLY really straight, virgin hair. But in the winter, my hair seriously died. So this miracle-maker salon lady, suggested this to me, it I literally had the SHINIEST hair in the world. Everyone I'd meet would touch it and compliment it all the time. My hair was so soft.

Then I made the mistake of dyeing my hair, and my shiny hair became frizzy, shine less, and course. So I would always be switching products, trying to find the perfect one, but I always longed for this one. Switching products lasted about 6 years.

Now, I found it again. <3 My hair's texture changed back to curly ( I was born with curly hair, but at aged 5, it became.. the straightest straight hair could get) , and this product still has the same affects as it did years ago. My hair is well protected for winter, shiny-- the curls are holding really well, even overnight-- my hair is softer than ever, and it's not frizzy. The product smells nice, and it was a pretty good price for it's size ($28 for a large bottle. Sure I'm using most of my allowance for this, but its better than my previous product. :P ) The only thing thats missing at the moment, is the shampoo, because right now, I'm using the conditioner along with CHI silk shampoo, which doesn't compare to Redken's all soft shampoo at all (to me ).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by glorylynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have gone back to this conditioner time and time again. I have medium-thick curly hair that's been color treated numerous times. This conditioner is so thick and rich, it's like a treatment every time I use it. It makes my hair unbelievably soft. I managed to get the super large bottle at Ulta for 15 bucks and for what this does to my hair, it's worth it.