November 23, 2014 | 1926 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Artistry - aha body refiner moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by cottagebeautyqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love it so rich cured my dry itchy skin only down fall but a bonus too is i can put it on early in the morning a take a shower at midnight or hours and hours later and i can feel it getting slippery slimy and washing off my skin so i dont know if its just sitting on the skin keeping it moisturized or if im applying too much but i hate that slimy feeling in the water on my skin and it takes a while to wash off. but at least i know its lasting all day and keeping my skin soft

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2007 7:50:00 PM More reviews by faith2006

this is a great lotion for exfoliation, it gives a nice tingleing feeling you can feel it working through your skin. I used this nightly for 2 months and it helped with firming up my skin and made my stretch marks less noticable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2004 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Supa

I purchased this item for my sister who was having skin problems including peeling, dry spots, uneven skin tone, etc. She used it a few times and saw incredible results. I had to buy one for myself as well. Excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2004 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Maganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My husband just purchased this for me two days ago,and my skin have never felt this smooth for a long long time now,it also helps reduce nicks,cuts,and razor burn from shaving.Good quality worth the price,by the way my husband got this at 24.70 instead of 36.00.