Artistry aha body refiner moisturizer

i love it so rich cured my dry itchy skin only down fall but a bonus too is i can put it on early in the morning a take a shower at midnight or hours and hours later and i can feel it getting slippery slimy and washing off my skin so i dont know if its just sitting on the skin keeping it moisturized or if im applying too much but i hate that slimy feeling in the water on my skin and it takes a while to wash off. but at least i know its lasting all day and keeping my skin soft

on 2/21/2007 7:50:00 PM

this is a great lotion for exfoliation, it gives a nice tingleing feeling you can feel it working through your skin. I used this nightly for 2 months and it helped with firming up my skin and made my stretch marks less noticable.

on 9/10/2004 3:44:00 AM

I purchased this item for my sister who was having skin problems including peeling, dry spots, uneven skin tone, etc. She used it a few times and saw incredible results. I had to buy one for myself as well. Excellent product.

on 8/29/2004 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My husband just purchased this for me two days ago,and my skin have never felt this smooth for a long long time now,it also helps reduce nicks,cuts,and razor burn from shaving.Good quality worth the price,by the way my husband got this at 24.70 instead of 36.00.