Redken All Soft Concentrate [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

on 10/21/2008 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I don't know about the heat and all, I just follow the directions on the back and it works for me! My issue is that I'm always getting split ends. I don't know if that puts my hair in the super damaged category, but the All Soft definitely helps me. The directions say to towel dry your hair, leave in for 5min and rinse and that is all I do. It is discontinued, but I recently found it on FragranceStop.com if anyone else still likes to use it try there.

-Georga

on 10/1/2005 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

It would be my luck they would discontinue this product. I've used this product for years for my damaged brittle breaking hair. It's the only thing I've found that works. This is a pro only treatment and the only way it's really going to work is if you use it correctly. You should use it w/ heat otherwise you're just wasting the product. It's for severely damaged hair, and it's really not something you would use just in the shower, that's why salons offered this treatment as one of their services. It comes in a liquid form and and in order to be applied properly and not waste product it needs to be put into a pump dispenser to dispense the product as a mousse. It should be applied liberally to hair from roots to ends and you should cover your hair w/
a shower cap & apply heat. When it was available a pro can get if for about $21 USD/liter. That's cheap if you ask me for such a wonderful treatment.

on 8/28/2004 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

NOT impressed with this... :( The shampoo and conditioner are wonderful! I thought the concentrate would give me that ADDED boost of softness! You are suppose to leave it in and put a baggie over your head and apply heat...who the HELL has time for that in the shower!?!?! I put it in and leave it and then leave the shower dissapointed! I drench my hair in this and then add another conditioner of choice and then it is an improvement. I am not sure they make this anymore...if they do, I'd skip it!