October 23, 2014 | 2162 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by cbarber018

I really hated this product it didn't do a thing for my skin I cut the product in half since they are so big.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by prettyBOSSet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome! I use these in the shower as an exfoliator. Very fast working product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by 1nov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This made my skin very dry and irritated .. Irritation is very bad for acne prone skin .. I like the moisturizer but this one I didn't like đź‘Ž .. Oh and it contains paraben like the other reviewer said .. thats not healthy.. I think they should remove this and change the formula .

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Bailey4213

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this for the first time this morning, it made my face feel clean and refreshed but of course tight and dry like all the Clear Complexion products. But that's not the reason I'm only giving it 1 lippie. I bought this from CVS because there was a sale if you bought a certain amount of Aveeno products. I bought two different types of the make-up wipes, which so far I love, and this. It wasn't until this morning that I looked at the ingredient list and was appalled. there are THREE different types of parabens in this product, one of which is the second inactive ingredient. Will not be using this unless I run out of everything else somehow. It is sitting under my sink now. Absolutely ridiculous, especially since Aveeno is not a dirt cheap brand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

I have combination skin that is prone to hormonal acne (I tend to get large, deep pimples on my chin…the rest of my face is relatively clear). My skin typically reacts well to products with salicylic acid, so I decided to try these out.
I ended up really liking this product. For one, I love the fact that these are cleansing pads. It just seems like it is so much easier to use these for some reason. I feel like I can swipe these around my face and rinse so much faster than the traditional way of washing your face. I know there can’t be that much of a difference, but it just seems a lot quicker! I also like that these have a smooth side and a textured side, so I can choose to exfoliate if I want to. These smell really fresh and clean, and they lather up super well on the skin.
Sometimes I used these once a day, and sometimes I used these twice a day, and no matter what I never experienced any irritation or over-drying of my skin. These made my skin feel really clean and soft, not tight or itchy like some products containing salicylic acid. I didn’t notice a huge difference in my skin when I was using these, but my skin didn’t get any worse, which is always a good thing! I did notice a few blemishes seemed to heal a little more quickly when I was using these pads, but nothing super drastic.
One thing I didn’t love was the packaging. I felt like the tub was really big and bulky. It seemed like it took up half the space on my sink. Maybe they could fold the wipes and make the packaging smaller? Wishful thinking, I know.
Overall, I really enjoyed these cleansing pads and I will probably pick up another tub. If you have acne-prone skin and like products containing salicylic acid, I’d recommend trying these out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by MegThacker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is AMAZING!!!! Nothing has cleared my skin up as much as these have! And the price isn't even bad! My HG face cleansing product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by justchillman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I LOVE THIS STUFF!
I have pretty bad skin. Acne, blotches, uneven skin tone, oily and dry, sensitive, all of it. I have tried thousands of products in the past - all to fail, except for one that is now too harsh for my skin because it's getting dryer and colder. I have had these for about 2 weeks now, and I cut the pads in half because they are so big.
First off, I LOVE how sudsy and moistened these are. Moist toilette's or pads tend to be dry, but these aren't at all. I also love the double sided textures. The exfoliating side is gentle and removes dry skin and buffs out evenly, while the smooth side wipes away dirt, oils, makeup. I actually use this as my makeup remover, because all I use is powder and concealer face wise. It has made my skin flawless!!! Its evened out, no more oil or dry patches, no more acne, and it seems to sort of glow. This is my HG product and I recommend to anyone. Unless you have dripping oily skin and need something to control that, or your acne is so bad you could use prescribed medication.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by slivola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The SA in these pads dried out my skin too much and irritated my break outs. I finally figured out that I needed to use a more gentle cleanser and just witch hazel for a toner and then save the chemicals (like BP) for the lotion. I switched to Aveeno's positively radiant cleansing pads and my skin cleared up!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by mnramirez1201

im on my second container!!! love this stuff. it hasnt COMPLETELY gotten rid of all my acne but ive improved alot since before this stuff which is good enough for me. its replaced all of my acne washes, etc. one pad has alot of product in it so ive started cutting them in half, not only does it help ur container last longer, but theres the perfect amount of product. and i love how it makes my skin look fresh and more even. im already planning on repurchasing. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2012 6:22:00 AM More reviews by frenchfriesfun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am with the few people who had a bad reaction to this. It's been almost a week and my skin still feels like it was scraped with sandpaper and dry as the desert. I never had sensitive skin before, so I don't understand what happened. I'm very surprised that most people like this stuff. Perhaps I didn't rinse the product off my face thoroughly enough. There must be something very strong it in that can do damage if left on too long. It did clear up the zits on my chin, but the chemicals combined with the exfoliating side was too harsh a duo for my skin.