December 22, 2014 | 1888 users online

Hair Treatments - Goldwell - Kerasilk Instant Silk Fluid

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by MeikoSama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't notice much difference with this product, wet or dry. Also made my hands gross and was very hard to wash off. I prefer the hair oils over this

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by rsidancer

Maybe I'm jumping the gun here but, I'm in love. I used a small pump of this product on towel dried hair before I blow dried it, and noticed a difference as soon as II was done blow drying, it was much less frizzy and instantly softer. Literally silky. To remove the last of the frizz I used another small pump and ran through my hair with my flat iron, which wad not reallyneeded because this stuff left it so shiny, and I have blonde hair that's not all that easy. I hope it doesn't leave a build up on my hair because I don't know how I can blow dry without it now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by simi531

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I never think that i am going to buy this again, but always do! Everytime my hair gets really damaged, I wind up picking this up and using it. I don't know why I always forget how well it works. I even smooth it on my dry hair to control frizzies and make my hair look healthier. I don't know about long term health of hair - i usually don't think about that too much with styling products, but this makes my hair look and feel much better. EDIT: Had to give it away...the smell bothered me a little too much. It was not that it was strong, but it smelled yucky. I wonder if I got an old bottle or something this time. i am sure that I will try this again in the future though!
EDIT: Got another bottle and it still works great. Must have gotten an old bottle or something the last time b/c this smells fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 6:48:00 PM More reviews by jaimebaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is absolutely amazing! I notice when I use it before blow drying it helps my hair stay straight after I straighten it, which I often have issues with. It makes my hair super soft and it smells so good!! The only thing I don't like is I wish it was sold in bigger bottles, as I've only been able to find a smaller version of the ones stylists use. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 10:53:00 AM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an ok shine fluid however there are much better products on the market such as KeraCare, Nexxus or Phytospecifics. This just does not provide that extra health and shine that one normally gets from such products. The instructions states that it can be applied to dry hair but I would not recommend this. It is always necessary to blow dry afterwards to get any sort of effect. Will not buy this again. Also, I did not notice any addeded benefit to my dry brittle hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by janetgrace

An oldie but goodie. Shame this product gets pushed aside while I constantly purchase other leave in products. Stupid me. This has been around for years and in my opinion it is the best. Other products fail miserably to duplicate. Little bit goes a long way, lasts forever.
Results are exactly as product name..Instant Silk Fluid.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by oedipamass

Great effectiveness. It makes my hair silky smooth and is great for dryness, flyaways, etc. However, I won't repurchase because it smells like dog butt. Seriously.

ETA: I don't want to scare anyone away from using this product. It really does what it says it will. I just personally don't care for the smell. But if you do, I'd say go for it. It is a great product otherwise, and I am holding my nose and using it until I find a nice-smelling alternative.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2008 2:27:00 PM More reviews by anonymiss321321

I've been usuing this product for months and i think it's okay. It sure didn't make my hair healthier in the long run, but it makes my hair kind of soft instantly, although there are many products that would do a better job. It does end up leaving residue that is hard to get rid of so you have to use clarifying shampoo atleast two times a week. I think this product would be great for someone with thinner, less damaged hair. I'm definitly going to buy KMS silker instead when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

This product is AMAZING. My hair loves it. It detangles well and makes my hair feel so soft. It helps smooth my hair and makes my hair feel great. Definite repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2006 11:09:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

Decent product, but not something I would rebuy. I have very dry, colored, frizzy, thick hair. This just didn't seem to do enough for it like other hair serums I have tried. Would work better for someone who has fine not so dry hair.