Curel Therapeutic Moisturizing Lotion (Fragrance Free)

4.2

on 6/18/2013 1:10:00 PM

I love this product so much!!!! Its so gentle i use it on my face and i get no type of reaction (: Normally my face will react to anything regardless of it saying "sensitive" it feels very light, not to thick drys very quickly and goes well under makeup. I use this product every morning and night and my face feels super soft...... Some people may say its pricey but its a big bottle i have to buy a bottle every six months because i only use this on my face so its not pricey at all its worth every dime !!!!!!

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is an amazing lotion. I love it. Pretty much has no smell.

on 1/17/2009 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is a great lotion for people who need intense moisture. My skin is never itchy due to the cold and dry weather when I use this. I gave this four stars simply because it leaves your skin feeling like it would if it were sweaty. It's soft, but you still feel the residue; however, it is worth the sacrifice.

This was my HG lotion for years...no scent so it didnt irritate my sensitive skin or make me itch. The problem is it didnt moisturize me very well. I still had dry skin...it made a fine hand moisturizer in all seasons but winter, but my legs were always dry no matter how much I used it. I actually dont care for the pump bottle either...hard to get the stuff to come out when you get low. Ive recently replaced this with my Gold Bold Ultimate Healing lotion which I like so much better for so many reasons. So glad I was able to find out about that from MUA!

Great Moisturizer for dry skin!

on 3/7/2006 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I had a co-worker who had a pump of this on her desk. It seemed pretty good, except that after using it, my hands got really, really dry soon after. So I went back and used more and they felt better. But a few hours later, my hands were dry again, more than normal. I'm sorry for all those who miss this discontinued lotion, but it wasn't for me. continued >>

on 8/27/2005 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I have used this all my life, my mom used it on my siblings and I since we had excema when we were little and it was the only thing that helped. I have very dry skin (I was surprised to learn in college that not everyone always has to put lotion on after showering!) and this is the only thing that keeps my african-american skin from being visibly dry. Just recently I decided that I should look for a separate face moisturizer, but nothing I've tried so far has worked, anything else has left my face dry and irritated!!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Normally, my skin is oily but during my first trimester, I was breaking out like crazy and at the same time, it was also dry and flaky. I tried everything but nothing can comfort it. I was running out of resources then I thought, why not give my good old body lotion, Curel, a try. The min I put it on my face, it calms the uncomfortable dry feelings. After using it for 2-3 days, my skin was no longer flaky! I wish I could have try it eariler!

on 3/30/2005 11:37:00 PM

I can't say enough how great this product is. I had excema on my hands so bad, I needed laser treatments. Then I started using Curel as my hand moisturizer, and the results were so dramatic, the doctor stopped my treatment just three weeks later. It is the best!

on 3/17/2005 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this lotion! I can even use it on my face!