November 21, 2014 | 902 users online

Lips - Trucco - Lipstick in Glazed

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2009 12:11:00 PM More reviews by cosmopolitan3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my all time favorite! The best lipstick I have found so far.
The color is very sheer but rich. Looks super natural, gives shine, plumps lips ..
It is a hint lighter than "Tinted" and more pinkish.
Really beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2007 4:27:00 PM More reviews by alexeverhart

I bought this exact brand and shade on a whim at the hair salon on the day of my wedding. I saw it and suspected it would suit me. I had been looking for the perfect wedding day lipstick for months! I wore it during my wedding day and I have never been so happy with the results of a lipstick. I am buying extras for the purse, the bathroom, the office. On me, it is a neutral pink brown that adds a softness to my complexion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2006 8:36:00 AM More reviews by patpatpat

Very nice natural neutral color. I use this either under gloss or other lipstick, so it works like a base color. Staying power is ok. The smell isn't waxy at all. I have bought a few more of these in other colors already... :P

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2004 10:19:00 PM More reviews by aisamd

One of my favorite must haves for my session case. Glazed give a hint of color but makes the lip look healthy and plump. Kinda does what visine does for eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2001 1:03:00 AM More reviews by joanie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Nice rosy neutral. Semi sheer and glossy. Med/long lasting.. :-)