October 22, 2014 | 1747 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Curel - Age Defying Therapeutic Lotion with Coenzyme Q10

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2006 12:04:00 AM More reviews by mandyc

I use this lotion on my face every night and wake up with smooth, moist skin. It's an effective exfoliating lotion that doesn't irritate my dry, acne prone skin. And it's inexpensive.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2006 6:55:00 PM More reviews by alliebeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I got the last tube of this from Walmart, and maybe it was bad (because this product has been discontinued, hence my glee in finding one last tube), but it smelled funny and was very sticky-tacky. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2005 10:21:00 PM More reviews by adia1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lotion makes my hands soft and my legs have gotten moderately firmer, I must say.
I use it on my face sometimes since it's non'comodegenic and it seems to be firmer as well.

I will def. repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2005 3:41:00 AM More reviews by MsDaphne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I haven't noticed any firming from this, but it's a great moisturizer otherwise. It absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy film, and my skin still feels moisturized all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2005 12:07:00 AM More reviews by incognito

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this on my face every night - and wake up with smooth, I would even say plump, skin. No smell whatsoever and cheap cheap cheap. One of the few products that I have actually repurchased.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2004 5:19:00 PM More reviews by estefania

Fantastic lotion. Have repurchased in all variations many, many times. What I love is that it is super moisturizing and you can use it on face -- totally non-comodogenic. My HG lotion.
Update 2007: they discontinued this exact type... and came out with new stuff that just isn't the same. Still, I love Curel and how I've never had a breakout.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2004 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Namaste2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You would think that just about everyone has used Curel lotion at least once. I never did! I have purchased all three of Curel's lotions - Original, Ultra Healing and this one. This by far is the best. It leaves the skin amazingly soft and smooth without being greasy. And hours later my skin is still smooth. I use this constantly. A great drugstore find!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 3:13:00 AM More reviews by imaladybug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great fragrance free lotion. Very reasonably priced. Packaged in a convenient pump bottle. It's one of the best for softening my dry hands.