October 24, 2014 | 1787 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Colorama 5 Day Nail Color in Ice Princess

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2007 6:43:00 PM More reviews by violetcobra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a holographic glitter. In the bottle, it kinda looks like crumpled up newspapers in color... the way most holos look in the bottle... but once you swipe it on your nails the bling holo bits will definitely show and sort of glowingly float over your nail. And the glitter is finely ground, way finer than OPI Paris Couture For Sure and less finer than OPI SRO Silver. On nails, it gives a nice bling to other colors or I'm sure you could wear it on its own if you choose to.

I have recommended this as a fun sparkle glitter holographic topcoat if OPI PCFS is too blingy... and my niece is searching for it. I last wore this over a no-name green shimmer... and it was very cute and sparkly for Christmas. I have a pic. I have also worn this over a boring color to bling it up some. VERY NICE, one of the best Colorams and also very very easy to find. LET ME KNOW if the pic would help you.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2004 5:07:00 PM More reviews by rustload

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this polish performs double duties: it prolongs the length of whatever nail polish you wear under it while adding a sheen of glitter. the glitter particles are small and consist of a blend of silver and rainbow-colored glitter, which is an effect i like. i will definitely try some of the other top coats from the Colorama line, especially the glittery ones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2004 7:14:00 PM More reviews by DanielleD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In the bottle, this appears to be a slivery glittery polish, it goes on as a clear/silver glitter that you wear on top of other polishes to add glitter, which is a pretty good idea.

I bought another Maybelline Colorama Nail Color to try with this, and was disappointed just b/c it looks exactly the same as another Maybelline polish I have with the glitter already in it.
I'm anxious to try this on other nail polishes (not maybelline) to see how the glitter will look.

Since I just applied, I also am not sure how the 5 day thing applies yet.