October 24, 2014 | 1815 users online

Blush - Kevyn Aucoin - The Creamy Moist Glow in Tansoleil (Apricot)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First things first-I am typically not a cream blush person and worship NARS powder blushes. Second, I love all things orange, peach and apricot. I was browsing Barney's makeup counters, and spied this little gem. I saw that it had good reviews, so took it home. I really like the color! A nudish-corally-apricot when on (as mentioned in previous reviews, far less intimidating than it looks in pan). Goes on smoothly and has decent staying power. I am not quite ready to declare myself a cream blush convert with just one product, but I definitely may explore other the other cream colors from KA. Nice blush!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Jackie0219

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color and a very nice, smooth formula :) It dries to a soft powdery finish, no shimmer just a sheer wash of fresh color but not too sheer, just the right amount of pigment. I don't find it to be extremely pigmented which makes blending it in so much easier. I like that it's small enough to carry in my tiny makeup bag for touchups throughout the day. I like that the lid is the snap kind and I don't have to unscrew it like the Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge jar. It's also big enough for fingertip or brush application, I don't see why the diameter of the container would be a problem unless you have very large hands. Bought it for $21.60 at dermstore.com, very pleased with my purchase and I'd like to try Liquifuchsia next :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by squiggles37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Don't let this color scare you! It looks almost like a neon coral in the pot but once on the face, it gives such a beautiful flush. By itself, it dries to a soft powder finish, but I like using it as a blush base to give my blush some more dimension (I layer Shu Uemura's Glow On blush in Peach M 43 on top). It not only enhances the color of my powder blush, but it also helps lock it in place so it lasts all day. I'm a NC30 and it works well with my skintone. You only need to use a little bit since the product is so pigmented. Don't use too much or else you'll look like you have a rash or sunburn.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by uhohemmylou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this for $6 at Sephora... The color in the pot looked super intimidating but I'm a sucker for corally-peach blushes (this one is ALMOST similar to Nars' Gilda blush but maybe a little less orange; I don't have them in front of me right now for a side-by-side comparison,) and this one stood out. It's the perfect pinky-peach and when i swatched it I knew I had to get it- even if it wasn't perfect, $6 is pretty hard to beat! I've worn it pretty much everyday since then- it is literally the perfect pink glow and looks great on me and I'm NC15. I can imagine this working for lots of different skin tones. The formulation is a little bit dry but I haven't found that to be a problem as of yet because it does blend so well. This product is also super pigmented- a little bit goes a long way and if you use too much, you can end up looking a bit clownish. I selected "no" for repurchase just because I don't see myself ever running out or losing it because it's just too awesome!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by RHanson

I think the reason that this blush is so amazing is because it is both peach and pink. The peach blends into the skin perfectly, leaving behind a smooth, pink glow to your cheeks. Best applied with a foundation brush.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by nellie1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wonderful blush and wonderful color. Looks scary in the pot, like a bright orange, but once on it is a soft, candlelight type glow. A lovely feel, moist not dry. But awfully expensive. However, I have had mine for over a year (I admit, I go from this to Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge's) and there is half left so looking at the cost in that vein, it's not too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2008 9:08:00 PM More reviews by brucelegs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice cream blush, very natural peaches and cream with a touch of pink. Don't let the color in the pot scare you off - blends easy, looks very natural and lasts all day. I prefer this to the Stila. I took a lippie off for the small diameter of the pot.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2008 1:54:00 AM More reviews by lauraet

Quite a scary orange colour in the pot, this transforms to a lovely natural flush on the cheeks. Normally I go for a pink based blush, but once the SA tried this on me, it was an instant sale.

Lovely creamy texture, blends well, and can be layered to increase intensity.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The texture is creamy and very easy to apply. The color is so beautiful! It gives me a natural flush. My whole face brightens up. I even use it as eyeshadow and lipstick.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2008 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't think the formula itself is that bad although there are better out there. It's the packaging that's really annoying, it's such a small little thing that it's hard to get at with my finger. Overall, there are lots of other cream blushes that are better like Pot Rouge from Bobbi Brown or Stila's Convertible Color and they have nice coral, peachy colors.