Kevyn Aucoin The Elegant Lip Gloss in Cloudine

2.8

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

Received a full size as part of Barney's Spring 2012 Beauty Event GWP bag. Awful stuff. It's thick, it's sticky and allows no movement of your lips if you press them together. The color is a light, iridescent lavender and looks pretty awful on my NC40 complexion.

No way I'd repurchase.
I do not recommend.

on 2/5/2007 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I agree that this is very sheer, but the color is pretty and noticable nonetheless. This looks beautiful with a smokey eye, but I wear it most often with natural eye makeup. It looks fresh and sweet. This is an irridescent, cool toned, baby pink with the most subtle shimmer. I like the slick texture and the staying power is about the same as other high end glosses. I mostly apply it with one of my lip brushes or a finger if I'm desperate because the lip brush that's included is flimsy. I threw the brush away after the first use.

on 4/8/2006 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm sorry to hear none of the other reviewers so far liked this- I had to resist from buying until next time since it is pricey. This is a really beautiful pink lip gloss, it just gives a perfect cherub-like strawberry shade to your lips. I find the formula nice, not too sticky or tacky, but substantial enough to wear alone without disappearing, which is often the case with light pink glosses. I will definitely be picking one up.

This isn't elegant,it's crap.The cap didn't screw on right on not one,but TWO that I ordered.It's a goopy,pretty much clear gloss with bluish-pink iridescence.The retractable lip brush sheds like a sheepdog.There's nothing grosser than getting lip brush hairs stuck in a pot of gloss.OMG,disgusting.It was happening EVERYTIME I went to use the brush.This went right back to the website I ordered it from.

on 6/1/2005 8:28:00 AM

I RIS, and I was not impressed. It is a very sheer, kind of irridescent lip gloss in a pot. It has a funny taste to it, and I like my glosses to smell good, which this did not. Too sheer and not thick enough to warrant the pricetag, you are better off just buying a drugstore lip gloss. It pains me that this is not good, because I adored Kevyn Aucoin.

Popular Lip Glosses