October 30, 2014 | 1235 users online

Lip Gloss - TheBalm - Spike My Punch

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Mazilu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely colour, yummy smell. I wear it over Urban Decay Lip Stain Envious if I want a deeper a colour. Initial application I noticed a tingle although I wouldn't say my lips were plumped, now I don't notice it all. Perfect for day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by maybemaybenot

Love the smell. minty tingle. Smells like hawiian punch. I love it this is my fav gloss I bought this and starwberry my shortcake. I love how these glosses smell so dang good. There awesome i got more comming in the mail. I am beginning to think im a lipgloss adict lol but there awesome

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2008 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Ghoulina

This gloss is the exact shade of Hawaiian Punch and smells just like it too! It applies smoothly and sheerly giving your lips a gorgeous just bitten look. It has a refreshing cool tingle that lasts for a while after application and has a perfect not-too-sticky-not-too-thin consistency. I don't really notice any actual lip plumping, but I bought it more for the delicious scent and gorgeous color anyhow.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2008 6:57:00 AM More reviews by namooshie

This is way better than my Benefit's Benetint Lip Balm. :D
This practically never goes out of my beauty kit and I technically use it everyday, everytime. It's perfect for school, church, parties, hanging out. I don't think I can dare to wear red lipstick so this is my fool-proof way of using "red lipsticks". It gives a nice red sheen that compliments my skin tone plus it has a fruity scent and taste.
I hope they don't discontinue this! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2007 1:29:00 AM More reviews by miaaaaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the few reddish glosses that I can wear all the time without looking garish and terrible. It is extremely flattering for my skin tone and has a great consistency (long-lasting, fairly thick). My skin tone is a neutral fair/medium, yellow undertones, and untanned. This lipgloss has the perfect amount of color. Sheer, but pigmented enough so that the color clearly shows up. The color is a good medium between red and pink (like punch!) It is cool toned for sure. The scent smells just like punch and it is yummy and not overpowering. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2007 9:42:00 PM More reviews by DandelionBallet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the better glosses I own. It's the perfect sheer reddish color for my skin tone. The texture is nice, and it goes on well, and stays for quite a while. I was pretty impressed, particularly as the tube is a nice size and lasts for quite a while. I noticed that my lips filled out a bit, didn't really plump, but stayed filled out for quite a while. After about a week of using it, I noticed that my lips felt softer. It was rather nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2007 9:27:00 PM More reviews by tatlicupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have big lips already; I ust needed something to plump up the lines in them. I put this stuff on and my lips got fluffy in an instant. I love it. It's a berryish red. It's not sticky like a juicy tube but not wickedly slippery like a Cargo gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2006 5:19:00 PM More reviews by sisteroflilly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! It smells like Hawaiian Punch. The color is like it too, a nice fruity red. I don't know about plumping action but whatever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2006 6:46:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a such a great lip gloss.It feels great on your lips,really does plump them up temporarily,and tastes like fruit punch!The color is a sheer wash of fruity pink-red on when worn.It's darker in the tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2005 5:31:00 PM More reviews by SirenRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my two favorite lip glosses (the other is Aveda's Raspberry Tea). It is a sheer, sweet reddish pink that smells like real fruit punch. The reason I love it is because of the plumping ingredients that actually work -- I can feel my already full lips getting a little fuller every time I wear it.