Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love love loved the OLD version of this. It was one of the only lip balms that actually moisturized my lips (even though it was a tinted one) and the colour suited me really well (it also smelled lovely). I give the OLD version a 5/5.

Sadly this was reformulated and I can only find the new one in stores now (it has slightly different packaging). That one doesn't work nearly as well as the old one (in terms of moisturization/healing). The colour and smell are different too--the colour isn't as pretty as before and the smell really annoys me now. If I found the old one again I would buy it for sure, but I don't see myself repurchasing the new one.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is exactly what I've been looking for!! So since lipsmackers dr. pepper is no longer available to buy :( I've been on the hunt for something moisturizing, with some shine and a touch of colour. This is absolutely perfect. Maybe even better than lipsmackers. It seems that the moisture lasts longer, the tint is a bit less, like a subtle "I've been eating berries" stain. The scent is nice, not too strong and the price is good. Can't ask for anything more. This is the perfect balm to have in your bag for a quick hint of colour and some moisture.

Oh and the one I bought is called Nivea fruity shine strawberry and I purchased it at Loblaws (canada) for about $3.

My lips where ruined by one of those eos lip balms (cracked, bleeding, peeling) and I could find anything to fix it for over a month, not home remedies or even extremely exspensive products. I was in Canada for a holiday during July and I went to a Shoppers drug mart to pick up some makeup and found this gem. I'd heard of Nivea before and I saw the balms next to the counter, this one caught my eye. I'm so glad I found it. My lips have never been better. It's great for a lazy day when you can't be bothered with lipstick, it's got an amazing scent that isn't too overpowering and a gorgeous pink/red too it. It's also good for applying just before you go to bed. It's also lasts for ages (7 months currently, and still lots left) My lips. are so moisturised and soft now I never want it to run out though, because I can't find it anywhere in Brighton!

It gives a slight tint and a lot of moisture but the scent is too strong and too much shimmer,i like shimmer but this is too much

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This has been my go-to lip balm for a few years now. I mix it up sometimes, but this one is always on stand by.

It's simple, has a nice fragrance, a decent pop of colour, makes my lips very soft and smooth afterwards and it's very affordable.

Possibly the only negative I can think of is that it is harder to find than the regular Nivea Lip Care. Not everywhere carries this variation for some reason. My local Shopper Drug Mart, for example, does not carry it, but my grocery store does. Yeah... I don't get it either, ha.

I don't know what else to say, such a nice little lip balm. It may not pop as much on darker skin tones, as I do have very pale, ivory skin.

My go-to tinted lip balm when I'm in a rush! Also my lipcare product right before going to bed! Super great for moisturizing, and leaves a bit of color too. Overall an amazing product, will definitely repurchase!

Nivea fruity shine strawberry lip balm is my HOT FAVOURITE! :D I've bought 4 of nivea lip balms including essential care, pink guava, cherry and this one. Essential care is great too, but it has no tint. Best for those who want a basic lip balm.
Cherry variant has a maroon tint and does the same job as every nivea lip balm does.

Pink guava has a dolly pink tint and I so loved its flavour I kept licking it :P

Strawberry one too, has an amazing flavour and scent and has a bright red tint which you would love on the days when you want a natural colour on your lips without using lipsticks. Its care is extra moisturising, so so soft! What's more, has good spf too!

Gives a lovely natural sheen. I've used maybelline rose red lip balm but they gave an unnatural gloss :(

Overall, this is a must-have for all those who want good care and natural color and sheen on their lips. The price is reasonable too, costs me around Rs.130. Go for it!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i have the cherry and guava one. i thought the strawberry was my favorite colorwise, but i think guava is a more universal color and it goes with everything whether you are tanned or not. however, the guava has a distinct flavor compared to the strawberry and it may not be everybody's cup of tea.

Love the product, packaging and price. A great texture and colour. Just a little too artificially fragranced for me. I prefer the guava frangrance. But I would buy this again for the colour. Team this with a BB cream and you are good to go for a no makeup yet groomed day. Perfect for busy mamas!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Decent lip balm. Moisturizes my lips. Because it's tinted, it doesn't enhance any flakies or peelies on your lips like a white lip balm would do which I appreciate. It just tints them red also which is definitely less noticeable than white patches of skin on your lip!

The smell is ok. It smells sweet at first but there is a moderate undertone of..chemicals..reminds me of crayola pencils for some reason. But it's bearable for me.

The staying power is not the best, does come off if you eat/drink.

The tint is quite subtle which I like. I have pigmented lips and this adds a nice sheer pop of red and slightly glossy finish to it. Sort of like you were sucking on a red Popsicle effect.

I accidentely melted mine slightly in the sun and it's never been quite the same. The texture turned more gooey in the tube but it still works nonetheless. Just pop it in the fridge and it's good as new.

I wish this had spf in it so I could wear it in the sun also. Overall, good lip balm :-)

Popular Lip Treatments