July 30, 2014 | 2026 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - Lip Care - Strawberry

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Sherrywijaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It gives a slight tint and a lot of moisture but the scent is too strong and too much shimmer,i like shimmer but this is too much

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Roaringtempest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been my go-to lip balm for a few years now. I mix it up sometimes, but this one is always on stand by.

It's simple, has a nice fragrance, a decent pop of colour, makes my lips very soft and smooth afterwards and it's very affordable.

Possibly the only negative I can think of is that it is harder to find than the regular Nivea Lip Care. Not everywhere carries this variation for some reason. My local Shopper Drug Mart, for example, does not carry it, but my grocery store does. Yeah... I don't get it either, ha.

I don't know what else to say, such a nice little lip balm. It may not pop as much on darker skin tones, as I do have very pale, ivory skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by payphonesandcollarbones

My go-to tinted lip balm when I'm in a rush! Also my lipcare product right before going to bed! Super great for moisturizing, and leaves a bit of color too. Overall an amazing product, will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by AanchalK

Nivea fruity shine strawberry lip balm is my HOT FAVOURITE! :D I've bought 4 of nivea lip balms including essential care, pink guava, cherry and this one. Essential care is great too, but it has no tint. Best for those who want a basic lip balm.
Cherry variant has a maroon tint and does the same job as every nivea lip balm does.

Pink guava has a dolly pink tint and I so loved its flavour I kept licking it :P

Strawberry one too, has an amazing flavour and scent and has a bright red tint which you would love on the days when you want a natural colour on your lips without using lipsticks. Its care is extra moisturising, so so soft! What's more, has good spf too!

Gives a lovely natural sheen. I've used maybelline rose red lip balm but they gave an unnatural gloss :(

Overall, this is a must-have for all those who want good care and natural color and sheen on their lips. The price is reasonable too, costs me around Rs.130. Go for it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i have the cherry and guava one. i thought the strawberry was my favorite colorwise, but i think guava is a more universal color and it goes with everything whether you are tanned or not. however, the guava has a distinct flavor compared to the strawberry and it may not be everybody's cup of tea.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by brooklyn7

Love the product, packaging and price. A great texture and colour. Just a little too artificially fragranced for me. I prefer the guava frangrance. But I would buy this again for the colour. Team this with a BB cream and you are good to go for a no makeup yet groomed day. Perfect for busy mamas!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by shorty87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Decent lip balm. Moisturizes my lips. Because it's tinted, it doesn't enhance any flakies or peelies on your lips like a white lip balm would do which I appreciate. It just tints them red also which is definitely less noticeable than white patches of skin on your lip!

The smell is ok. It smells sweet at first but there is a moderate undertone of..chemicals..reminds me of crayola pencils for some reason. But it's bearable for me.

The staying power is not the best, does come off if you eat/drink.

The tint is quite subtle which I like. I have pigmented lips and this adds a nice sheer pop of red and slightly glossy finish to it. Sort of like you were sucking on a red Popsicle effect.

I accidentely melted mine slightly in the sun and it's never been quite the same. The texture turned more gooey in the tube but it still works nonetheless. Just pop it in the fridge and it's good as new.

I wish this had spf in it so I could wear it in the sun also. Overall, good lip balm :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by pb84

I was this product loyal customer for 4 years and till date it's still my fav. However I found a better one so I don't think I'm going back but still this product deserve a nice review from me.
It's not dirt cheap, nor expensive. average price for a lip blam with little color. When I have chap lips, put this one will make the lip soft instantly, then it will peel to reveal the new skin. I don't know how they do this, but I'm half happy and half scare for such powerful power lol.
It's very easy to goes off, so you have to remember to put it back on after drink or eating or washing your face. It indeed does a good job in keep your lips moist and soft and glossy.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by larabean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros-
Glides on
Dirt cheap
Good packaging
Great color

CON
THIS GAVE ME LIP BLACKHEADS! ugh the worst, and i know it was this product becuase they only apear when i use this!
NOTE: i do not have this problem with the PEARL SHINE formula

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Gorgeous scent, gorgeous color, decent moisturizing ability! The scent is like skittles strawberry candy, refreshing fruity-sweet but not too sweet and not overwhelming like some other lip products. The colour is really nice, a light tint of red which goes nice with fair skin.