April 17, 2014 | 977 users online

Lip Liners - Christian Dior - Chocolate #588

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2006 2:50:00 PM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to have a sample of this one. I find this shade extremely practical. It goes with a lot of colors. Dior lip liners are my favourite because they are smooth and blendable and come with great colors, unlike Chanel liners that also have this great texture but I dont like the colors at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2006 9:59:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

Christian Dior lip liners are excellent. Super soft and nicely pigmented. No tugging. Chocolate is a great soft browned red shade. Really pretty and goes with a lot of lipsticks or even on its own. Soft enough to use all over. Retails for $22 which is alot for lipliner but pretty shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2004 6:06:00 AM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with previous reviewer that this is a great shade. It does not look bad on my PPP skin and goes with most dark lipstick colors. If I would buy a lipliner from Dior it would definitely be this shade. However, being amazingly soft it does not last long on my lips. In fact it is just as soft as my lipstick. So I cant say for sure that I would repurchase it. I love the brush on the other end, it is a very important point especially if lipliner is that pricey as Dior is. In fact YSL and Versace dont have brush on the other end and I think thats minus for their otherwise long-lasting lip liners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2004 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Suzy_h

This was my HG lipliner for years and I Recently repurchased and have fallen in love all over again. It goes with just about anything as it has elements of brown, pink, and dark red in it. This may be too dark a "nude" for many but I have super fair skin and rather deep pink lips so can wear this with almost any of my glosses and it still looks natural. It goes on a dark, pinky brown on me. Dior lipliners are the softest, smoothest, most lasting you will find. Better than Chanel even! No drag or crumbling. The other end has a brush and a sharpener is included for $22. Gorgeous color, lovely quality. Magic :)