October 25, 2014 | 870 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Aromatherapy body wash Massage

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2007 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Could there BE a nicer smell in the whole world?! OMG this stuff smells like heaven!!! Great for my skin too, and not expensive, very relaxing and wonderfull!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2007 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Yendang

I am in love with this scent!! I love most of dove's products especially since I've used their soap bars since I was a kid, but their shower gels are really great too especially this one because the scent is just so refreshing and light. I'm not sure about the scrubbing beads, but i think it's pretty moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2006 9:54:00 PM More reviews by HeavenlyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this body wash and its scent. It smells like coconut to me, nothing close to lavender like other reviewers had noticed. I don't care about the massage beads but it doesn't irriate me, I just use it as a scrub. It's very moisturizing also. Overall, very please and will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2006 1:38:00 AM More reviews by seasplash

This is a nice, standard body wash with a great relaxing scent to it (way better than Nutrium which was making me gag). I didn't care about the whole "massaging pearls" deal when I was purchasing it so I'm not as disappointed as some of the other reviewers seem to be. I baught it primarly for the scent (which I love) and the moisturizing properties, and I'm happy with both. This feel nice and creamy and the soft lavendery scent is great before bedtime. I'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2006 3:24:00 AM More reviews by mjh00222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Feels good on hands and skin. Very moisturizing. A little goes a long way on a poof. Smell reminds me of Philosophy's Breast Cancer Charity body wash. I mean, dead on for me. This is cheaper, but I buy both for the charity.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2006 4:04:00 AM More reviews by phoenix2

The moisturizing and cleansing worked just fine. The only problem that I had with it, is in the bottle, the smell is wonderful. After each use, the smell on me turned somewhat musty. Very unappealing to the senses.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2006 10:48:00 AM More reviews by marleypup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Violet

This smell is great. The natural essential oils probably contribute to the wondeful scent. Very creamy formula, close to the other Dove washes. The little massage-bubbles don't do much but feel nice. Kinda like suuuper-mild exfoliation. Very relaxing, smells great, moisturizes nicely! The bottle is awkward and the price isn't fabulous...but nice overall.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2006 9:21:00 AM More reviews by BethP781

Okay, I didn't expect it to actually massage me, but I liked the scent in the store and thought I'd try it out.

Well, that's what I get for trying something different...I didn't like the smell after all. In the shower, it smells a bit like PineSol floor cleaner. Pretty gross, huh? For some reason, it doesn't lather up as much as the Dove moisturizing body wash.

I definitely will not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2006 7:05:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

True, the stuff deff. doesn't massage, but I still like the feeling of it. I got the biggest size there is and I'm done with it, it is also my second bottle. Somehow, this stuff does relax me a little bit, but it doesn't massage. I'm not sure if I'll buy another bottle though.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2005 2:47:00 AM More reviews by rodenbach

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Awful! Doesn't moisturize or work as a scrub. Smell is nothing special either. I'm just glad I only bought the travel size.