October 21, 2014 | 2037 users online

Bronzers - Quo - Faux Glow 1

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This review is tentative as I'm still testing this product.

I wanted a nice, warm, sheer like bronzer with shimmer and while I was tempted to get Bobbi Brown's Aruba, I couldn't stomach paying the price tag for something that wouldn't get much use in comparison to the other BB bronzers I have. (I own Medium, Dark and Maui)

I stopped at my local Shoppers Drug Mart near work and lo and behold, they had a sale on Quo cosmetics. I've never bought anything from Quo as I felt their items are rather over priced.

I tried on the Faux Glow #1 (Sun Kissed) and it looked very similar to the Bobbi Brown Aruba; the only difference may be the Quo bronzer has a bit more shimmer but not a big difference.

The result is that Faux Glow #1 leaves a very soft sheen without screaming 'glitter'.
I love these bargains!
I'll edit this review based on how the bronzer wears during the course of a long day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by pixiekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer. It's got beautiful shimmer and great application; I wear the lightest, Sun Kissed, and dust it on every morning - it wears a long time, but tends to get shimmer everywhere if you're not careful with your brush. I got it on sale at Shoppers, probably 15$ ish - very good at that price in my opinion!! I've had it for almost three years now (Yes I know, makeup should be thrown out after blah blah blah) but after wearing it every day, I have so much left & it's still brand new!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by vogelnagel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good all purpose bronzer with a hint of shimmer. I had been looking for a bronzer for a while and was very pleased to find this, Quo is Shopper's Drug Mart house line, and it is very reasonably priced. I don't mind that a brush or applicator is not included because I'd rather use my own brush anyway. (the ones included with products like these are rarely all that great, except perhaps for the brushes Benefit includes)

My only concern is that this may have been discontinued, I did not see it last time I was in the store.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by SpeedyErica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Good bronzer, but go light if you are very fair like I am. Lasts forever since a little goes a long way and definitely gives a healthy and realistic glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2008 6:03:00 PM More reviews by makeup_princess88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in sun-kissed and it gives a golden shimmery glow to your face! I absolutely love it! Brings colour onto my face making it look absolutely flawless. Definitely will repurchase. It's just sad though that it doesn't come with a brush! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2006 8:21:00 PM More reviews by crazy_canadian911

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this product!!! i'm pale with reddish cheeks, so i use this to make myself appear to have more color... there's tiny specks of shimmer that kind of fades... maybe it's cuz it rubs off a little on the boyfriend!! who knows

it was about 15$ cad, and it's worth every penny... i will use this product for a looooooong time!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2004 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

I picked up this bronzer in Faux Glow 1 and I love it! The texture is so smooth and even, and the color is so natural. It has a red undertone to it so it does not make me look orange, great for people with red tones in their skin.