December 21, 2014 | 1216 users online

Lip Gloss - Philosophy - Big Mouth Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by amelialynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip gloss!!! I already have larger lips so I didn't even think one way or the other about the plumping part of it. I have it in pink and it is just enough color to whip it on for casual or nicer events, even though I wear it daily. I love the feel of it, very smooth and never tacky, I got it as a sample and I haven't been able to find it anywhere since and I've gone to so many makeup stores asking for something similar since my tube is almost gone and haven't found anything I like as much. If anyone knows where I can get some please please please let me know where!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by casandruhh

I honestly like this product but the thing is when I first put it on it hurts, like it stings. It eventually goes away, but at first it really hurts haha. Other than that, I really love this product, it doesn't make my lips look like Angelina Jolie's, but it gives me a pouty lip, which is pretty much the same. I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by desouterj

I think this is the best sheer lip product on the market. It is a plumper, though I have not found any product that actually plumps. Using various natural irritants to redden your lips, plumpers are a bust. But this is a very mild product. The texture going on, and while you are wearing it is phenomenal. The "taste" is great. This is just lovely in nude and I highly recommend it for any age, but especially those of us over 40. It is a low-gloss "gloss" and feels and wears like a very high quality product.

Even if you wear no makeup at all, or a full face, this product is a winner for any look and feels special.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2009 6:16:00 AM More reviews by karr

love this coz of effective plumping that i used this to instantly treat my chapped lips.. i do felt a mild discomfort on my lips but that's okay since its normal when using lip plumpers, anyway, the "discomfort" will last for only a minute. it gave me a very light pink sheen(almost nude), perfect for a natural look & even for smokey eyes..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by lillydog

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used the pink non shimmer for a couple years and I always always come back to it. It smells and tastes like viatmin c to me which I love and I'm addicted to the tingle. It's not sticky at all and the pale pale pale pink makes all my lips stains and lip liner look better! I have blonde hair honey skin and look best in pinks this is one of my favorites! The price is high, but one tube seems to last a long time 1 there seems to be a good amount in the tube and 2 it just stays on for a long time so imo worth the money, but it's always nice to be able to save a buck or two!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2008 5:35:00 PM More reviews by jess37909

Smells like yummy warm cake but super sticky! This gloss also makes my lips burn for a few seconds and then 15 minutes after applying , my lips are so chapped they're chaffing. SUCKS! The smell is nice though. My boyfriend hates this stuff ..haha

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2008 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Emleepinky

This is the best lip plumper I've tried so far and I've tried quite a few. I use it in pink and it goes on just clear/nude on me but makes my lips flush a nice pinky red colour. I love the smell, sort of mint/toffee/vanilla mix, and the texture is lovely and smooth without being sticky at all. Its a good everyday gloss because it doesnt look gooey and overly glossy on like some glosses do. Also it works really well at plumping my lips without hurting although its very tingly. I've gotten through more tubes of this than I can remember and I will buy it again although I am currently trying out the soap and glory one (not as good) as I find that my lips build up a tolerance to the plumping stuff and so it helps to have a break from it to get the full effect back. Only problem with this product is that I seem to lose them much more easily than any other of my makeup, dont know why this is but possibly because its really small?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 8:36:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

I do not care for the colors. They are all frosted and look very unnatural.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2007 6:33:00 PM More reviews by KRISTEN34

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This gloss is ok. It is sheer and kind of smooths my lips out making them look juicy in a natural way. I would not purchase again because although it was nice, it was in no way worth the 22 dollars I spent on it. I just didn't fall in love with this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2007 10:34:00 PM More reviews by jennicole01

I tried this on in pink at Sephora today. It looked nice, and it smelled great -- and it had a little tingle, like any lip plumper. But then I tried to move my lips, and OUCH! It felt like I had a major sunburn on my lips, and it look 10-15 minutes for the stinging to go away. I will definitely not be buying this, even if it was a pretty color. :(