Aveeno Moisturizing Body Wash

4.5

Water, Glycerin, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernel Flour, Glycol Stearate, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernel Extract, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernel Oil, Soja (Soybean) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Lauroampho PG Acetate Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, PEG-150 Pentaerithritol Tetrastearate, Hydroxpropyltrimonium Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Tetrasodium EDTA, Quaternium 15, Fragrance, May Also Contain:, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

on 3/14/2015 4:07:00 AM

A great, inexpensive body wash. So luxurious and moisturizing. A little goes a long way too so the bottle lasts a while. Beautiful light fragrance not overpowering at all.

on 3/1/2015 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The softest most calming, relaxing smelling body wash. It's a bit pricey so sometimes I switch to st. ives oatmeal and shea wash but aveeno is better.

Pros: Calming comforting smell
Moisturizing

Cons: A bit pricey

on 11/11/2014 12:55:00 PM

I've been using aveeno body wash for awhile&I love it , its the only the I can use on my very senstive skin&it has a very light sent which I like, I even wash my face with it.&I use the creamy body oil/lotion also it its great.aveeno products are alittle spendy, but I need something for my senstive skin.

on 11/10/2014 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I was surprised at how much I liked this body wash! On my second bottle already, it cleans without leaving skin dry (glycerin is the second ingredient in this cleanser, in many a detergent/sulfate is second), the scent is okay (reminds me of hotel soap it's not great), it's a little pricey for a drugstore wash ($8) and it lathers up a ton. I checked the other cleanser in this line to see if there was one with a better scent and same ingredients, there was not. Would repurchase.

on 8/14/2014 5:38:00 PM

LOVE this Body Wash! It is so silky smooth and does wonders for the skin! It is really moisterising but you don't feel oily or slippery after. It is a little on the pricey side compared to other body washes/shower gels, but the few extra $$ are worth it and you don't actually have to use much each time. I use on a shower sponge and a little does go a long way. It has lasted longer than the cheaper products! So to look at it in that way, i guess it really isn't on the more pricier side!

on 7/25/2014 3:45:00 PM

This is the only body wash that I use. It always leaves my skin feeling so soft. I absolutely love it. It can be a bit on the pricey side but you get what you pay for.

on 7/6/2014 8:57:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Just had a lovely pampering shower thanks to this body wash! Feel super smooth as a result. I was using Johnson's Extra Rich Body Wash but it nowhere near as nice as this. With good timing you can get it really cheap at the supermarket, worth the few extra bucks I reckon!

I love this stuff. It has a nice light floral-ish scent that I enjoy while I'm getting myself clean, but it doesn't linger so it doesn't interfere with my perfume or anything which I love. It's very gentle and pretty moisturizing, I am so lazy to apply lotion after every shower and this just makes my skin feel great and I don't feel like I need it probably because this doesn't contain soap! But I do think if someone had dry skin they'd still need to moisturize after, sadly. But I don't thank goodness, also it is so moisturizing works perfect as a shaving cream. I love how after I shower my skin just feels clean but not stripped from moisture or feeling like there is a layer of product on my skin my skin just feels fresh and clean. Will repurchase fersher

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This stuff was just OK. An okay smell and okay skin softening. Not terrible but more on the blah side of the scale. I've had better body washes, just sayin'

on 4/21/2014 12:34:00 AM

Ooooh man, I love this body wash. My skin seems to be drying out a little bit more lately, and I was pretty stoked on the promise of this product to hydrate it...and it delivered! (I'm also very lazy and don't want to spend time slathering lotion on when I can just hydrate my skin in the shower! Ha.) Anyway...the product is so nice. Foams up a TON on a shower puff, has a really nice clean scent, maybe a hint of floral -- definitely not overpowering. I do use this at the END of my time in the shower, because I read an Amazon review suggesting this technique, because I think the glycerin that hydrates the skin can get rinsed off. So I would definitely recommend doing that. After the shower, my skin feels nice and hydrated, and voila, no lotion needed! I have repurchased this body wash twice so far - I think it's about $8 at Target - and will definitely continue to keep this around. Two thumbs up.