Aveeno Moisturizing Body Wash

4.4

Water, Glycerin, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernel Flour, Glycol Stearate, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernel Extract, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernel Oil, Soja (Soybean) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Lauroampho PG Acetate Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, PEG-150 Pentaerithritol Tetrastearate, Hydroxpropyltrimonium Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Tetrasodium EDTA, Quaternium 15, Fragrance, May Also Contain:, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

on 6/23/2015 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great body wash. Soothing and doesn't dry out your skin. Fragrance free as well, which is actually nice not to have sometimes in a body wash! Will probably keep buying this as there's just not a good range of basic body washes that give these results in Australia.

on 5/3/2015 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I got this body wash as I have extremely sensitive skin which can break out pretty easily into hives and rashes from using products with tons of chemicals in them. And I wanted to try this as it has colloidal oatmeal, which is soothing to dry skin. Well, it hasn't given me a rash or anything and I appreciate the gentle scent, which is nice (not special though) and not overpowering. It's not super moisturizing, but at least doesn't dry out my skin. It doesn't lather well, so that's a bummer. But the main thing I don't like about this body wash is the texture. It really puts me off! It's kind of like mucus. Sorry for being so gross, but that's really what it makes me think of, unfortunately. Overall, for me this is a slightly below average product. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 3/14/2015 4:07:00 AM

A great, inexpensive body wash. So luxurious and moisturizing. A little goes a long way too so the bottle lasts a while. Beautiful light fragrance not overpowering at all.

on 3/1/2015 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The softest most calming, relaxing smelling body wash. It's a bit pricey so sometimes I switch to st. ives oatmeal and shea wash but aveeno is better.

Pros: Calming comforting smell
Moisturizing

Cons: A bit pricey

on 11/11/2014 12:55:00 PM

I've been using aveeno body wash for awhile&I love it , its the only the I can use on my very senstive skin&it has a very light sent which I like, I even wash my face with it.&I use the creamy body oil/lotion also it its great.aveeno products are alittle spendy, but I need something for my senstive skin.

on 11/10/2014 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I was surprised at how much I liked this body wash! On my second bottle already, it cleans without leaving skin dry (glycerin is the second ingredient in this cleanser, in many a detergent/sulfate is second), the scent is okay (reminds me of hotel soap it's not great), it's a little pricey for a drugstore wash ($8) and it lathers up a ton. I checked the other cleanser in this line to see if there was one with a better scent and same ingredients, there was not. Would repurchase.

on 8/14/2014 5:38:00 PM

LOVE this Body Wash! It is so silky smooth and does wonders for the skin! It is really moisterising but you don't feel oily or slippery after. It is a little on the pricey side compared to other body washes/shower gels, but the few extra $$ are worth it and you don't actually have to use much each time. I use on a shower sponge and a little does go a long way. It has lasted longer than the cheaper products! So to look at it in that way, i guess it really isn't on the more pricier side!

on 7/25/2014 3:45:00 PM

This is the only body wash that I use. It always leaves my skin feeling so soft. I absolutely love it. It can be a bit on the pricey side but you get what you pay for.

on 7/6/2014 8:57:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Just had a lovely pampering shower thanks to this body wash! Feel super smooth as a result. I was using Johnson's Extra Rich Body Wash but it nowhere near as nice as this. With good timing you can get it really cheap at the supermarket, worth the few extra bucks I reckon!

I love this stuff. It has a nice light floral-ish scent that I enjoy while I'm getting myself clean, but it doesn't linger so it doesn't interfere with my perfume or anything which I love. It's very gentle and pretty moisturizing, I am so lazy to apply lotion after every shower and this just makes my skin feel great and I don't feel like I need it probably because this doesn't contain soap! But I do think if someone had dry skin they'd still need to moisturize after, sadly. But I don't thank goodness, also it is so moisturizing works perfect as a shaving cream. I love how after I shower my skin just feels clean but not stripped from moisture or feeling like there is a layer of product on my skin my skin just feels fresh and clean. Will repurchase fersher