April 17, 2014 | 1973 users online

Gels/Soaps - Aveeno - Moisturizing Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Burgandy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG!! Tried this gem this past weekend and i love it!! I have sensitive skin and really didnt know if i would be able to use this: I used it and my skin didnt react at all and used again a second time and it sank right into my skin!! Love it!! No residue at all.. A nice basic body wash that i will definatley repurchase!! I couldnt smell a fragnance at all... Which is awesome for me since i am sensitve to highly perfumed fragances in lotions and gels and bodywashes.... Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by RaquellaDeVille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I usually like to switch body washes so I can try something new and exciting. But now that I have tried this body wash, I swear I will never use anything else! It is soothing, gentle, and softly-scented. It leaves my skin super soft, and I don't even have to use body lotion afterward. I've tried other moisturizing body washes (like Dove) and found them to be very heavy and leave a bit of a residue. Not this one! I absolutely love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Abstraction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'll start by saying this ... I only decided to use the Daily Moisturizing body wash because I've been using their Positively Radiant face wash/moisturizer and their Positively Smooth shaving cream for a while now & I love them, they are must haves in my bathroom! I figured if these are so great for my skin then the body wash Must be just as good.
And of course I wasn't let down at all! It's a super gentle formula with a light scent that I really love. I feel like it's a slight oatmeal scent but I'm not 100% sure how to describe it. The body wash is thick, silky & creamy. It lathers up well with my loofa and cleanses amazingly. My skin always feels fresh and soft during and after the shower. I really look forward to showering because I've fallen so in love with this body wash! It's truly a simple luxury! & to make it even better ... when I first used it while reading the back I was surprised that it could be used for shaving too! I've only used it a couple of times for this but my experiences have been nothing but positive. It becomes really slick and spreads well with just a little bit. It's not super sudsy and since it's moisturizing my skin doesn't feel dried out afterwards like usual shaving creams tend to do. I'm glad it works so well because now I won't be buying shaving cream anymore! But all in all ... I love Aveeno products & this body wash is another Must Have for my bathroom.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have always used soap based body washes and even though I don't have dry or eczema prone skin I would sometimes end up with an itchy rash on my chest and almost always with red irritated legs. So I did some research and found that Aveeno Body Washes are Dermatologist recommended and picked this one up.

I only need the smallest amount on my loofah to get my whole body lathered up which impressed me as I found I had to use a lot more with others. It has a light natural scent and most importantly it doesn't feel drying and I haven't had one rash after showering which is great! I also use this as a shaving cream and it doesn't irritate my legs which really impresses me.

It contains Oatmeal extract to calm irritated itchy skin and nourishing oils which I was hesitant about because I used to have 'bacne' but this didn't cause me to breakout on my body again which is good. I moisturise with body lotion after showering and I did notice a difference after using this with the extra softness of my skin.

Overall, a great lightweight moisturising body wash that is gentle on the skin. I am looking forward to trying out Aveeno's other body washes and I would definitely recommend the Daily Moisturising version.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by tami25

I love this body wash!! I didn't think it would do much because most body washes don't generally improve my skin but just made it clean but wow!! this really does moisturize and make my skin feel silky soft, doesn't break me in fact it soothes breakouts and it smells super clean to me. perfect for putting on a scented lotion after because it doesn't clash with other scents! repurchasing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by haleythepenguin

I absolutely LOVE this product, and all Aveeno products for that matter. The smell is amazing, so calming and rejuvenating. When I am older and have a family and a job and lots of stress I will have a set of Aveeno products on hand (like a huge basket, lol) and make my husband take the kids out for the day so I can just have a spa day for myself. xD I'm serious, you know how certain smells can take you back to a certain time that can either give off an amazing feeling or a horrible one? Well Aveeno for me is that amazing one. I don't even know what it reminds me of but I feel great after I use it and so calm. At Wal-Mart this product is about $5.00 but, I would say for how it makes me feel it is worth every last penny!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by hailung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is amazing. i first used this a few years ago at a camping trip when i had forgotten my body wash, a friend gave me the small bottle, i was in love but never purchased the full size until now. i adore the scent it brings me back to the camping trip memories again. it's wonderful, and i've never used any body wash/soap that leaves my skin wonderfully smooth i can skip lotion all together! seeing the reviews i may try this for my hair as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by MeggieBeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was suggested to me by my dermatologist and also rated as a "best" product on Paula's Choice reviews. I have to agree with both of them, this has really helped the eczema on my legs. Even in the mid-west winter! I hop in the shower all itchy and dry, use this and instantly my skin feels better. MUCH better. Good for a nice soak, too. I also get acne on my chest and back pretty easily but over the course of three months my skin has improved greatly, so no complaints there! The only thing that bothers me is the smell. It's very medicinal and that is a bit of a let-down because of how moisturizing this wash is, it even helps with shaving underarms. Worse, the scent can linger in the more, ahem, personal regions of the body. There's almost a Vick's quality to it and it pretty much the scent equivalent to orthopedic shoes. Otherwise, excellent cleanser. I will try others by Aveeno because of the scent, but am willing to return if I need to.

PROS:
Good for dry, itchy skin. Even eczema skin.
Doesn't break me out on chest or back
really does moisturize, even my husband noticed
Easy to find at most grocery/drug stores
Improves shaving comfort on both legs and underarms

CONS:
Smells medicinal and the scent lingers in unwelcome places

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by AsianDiva123

Nice moisturizing body wash even with our cold and dry winter. The scent is fresh and not too strong at all. It's also very inexpensive. Will buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Xxkonixx

I have been using the skin relief body wash for few years and thought why not give this version a try since my skin is getting dryer during the change of weather. But after using for two nights my skin is actually dryer than usual and my chest and back are starting to have little pimples…and the smell of this i find very unpleasant and strong…even my mom was complaining about the smell when i come out of my shower…will stick with the skin relief one from now on…!!