September 19, 2014 | 1944 users online

Gels/Soaps - Aveeno - Moisturizing Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by lovadach

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this Body Wash! It is so silky smooth and does wonders for the skin! It is really moisterising but you don't feel oily or slippery after. It is a little on the pricey side compared to other body washes/shower gels, but the few extra $$ are worth it and you don't actually have to use much each time. I use on a shower sponge and a little does go a long way. It has lasted longer than the cheaper products! So to look at it in that way, i guess it really isn't on the more pricier side!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by ChloeS86

This is the only body wash that I use. It always leaves my skin feeling so soft. I absolutely love it. It can be a bit on the pricey side but you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Just had a lovely pampering shower thanks to this body wash! Feel super smooth as a result. I was using Johnson's Extra Rich Body Wash but it nowhere near as nice as this. With good timing you can get it really cheap at the supermarket, worth the few extra bucks I reckon!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Kellybearxoxo

I love this stuff. It has a nice light floral-ish scent that I enjoy while I'm getting myself clean, but it doesn't linger so it doesn't interfere with my perfume or anything which I love. It's very gentle and pretty moisturizing, I am so lazy to apply lotion after every shower and this just makes my skin feel great and I don't feel like I need it probably because this doesn't contain soap! But I do think if someone had dry skin they'd still need to moisturize after, sadly. But I don't thank goodness, also it is so moisturizing works perfect as a shaving cream. I love how after I shower my skin just feels clean but not stripped from moisture or feeling like there is a layer of product on my skin my skin just feels fresh and clean. Will repurchase fersher

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2014 5:03:00 AM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff was just OK. An okay smell and okay skin softening. Not terrible but more on the blah side of the scale. I've had better body washes, just sayin'

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Chickeys

Ooooh man, I love this body wash. My skin seems to be drying out a little bit more lately, and I was pretty stoked on the promise of this product to hydrate it...and it delivered! (I'm also very lazy and don't want to spend time slathering lotion on when I can just hydrate my skin in the shower! Ha.) Anyway...the product is so nice. Foams up a TON on a shower puff, has a really nice clean scent, maybe a hint of floral -- definitely not overpowering. I do use this at the END of my time in the shower, because I read an Amazon review suggesting this technique, because I think the glycerin that hydrates the skin can get rinsed off. So I would definitely recommend doing that. After the shower, my skin feels nice and hydrated, and voila, no lotion needed! I have repurchased this body wash twice so far - I think it's about $8 at Target - and will definitely continue to keep this around. Two thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Burgandy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG!! Tried this gem this past weekend and i love it!! I have sensitive skin and really didnt know if i would be able to use this: I used it and my skin didnt react at all and used again a second time and it sank right into my skin!! Love it!! No residue at all.. A nice basic body wash that i will definatley repurchase!! I couldnt smell a fragnance at all... Which is awesome for me since i am sensitve to highly perfumed fragances in lotions and gels and bodywashes.... Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by RaquellaDeVille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I usually like to switch body washes so I can try something new and exciting. But now that I have tried this body wash, I swear I will never use anything else! It is soothing, gentle, and softly-scented. It leaves my skin super soft, and I don't even have to use body lotion afterward. I've tried other moisturizing body washes (like Dove) and found them to be very heavy and leave a bit of a residue. Not this one! I absolutely love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Abstraction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'll start by saying this ... I only decided to use the Daily Moisturizing body wash because I've been using their Positively Radiant face wash/moisturizer and their Positively Smooth shaving cream for a while now & I love them, they are must haves in my bathroom! I figured if these are so great for my skin then the body wash Must be just as good.
And of course I wasn't let down at all! It's a super gentle formula with a light scent that I really love. I feel like it's a slight oatmeal scent but I'm not 100% sure how to describe it. The body wash is thick, silky & creamy. It lathers up well with my loofa and cleanses amazingly. My skin always feels fresh and soft during and after the shower. I really look forward to showering because I've fallen so in love with this body wash! It's truly a simple luxury! & to make it even better ... when I first used it while reading the back I was surprised that it could be used for shaving too! I've only used it a couple of times for this but my experiences have been nothing but positive. It becomes really slick and spreads well with just a little bit. It's not super sudsy and since it's moisturizing my skin doesn't feel dried out afterwards like usual shaving creams tend to do. I'm glad it works so well because now I won't be buying shaving cream anymore! But all in all ... I love Aveeno products & this body wash is another Must Have for my bathroom.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have always used soap based body washes and even though I don't have dry or eczema prone skin I would sometimes end up with an itchy rash on my chest and almost always with red irritated legs. So I did some research and found that Aveeno Body Washes are Dermatologist recommended and picked this one up.

I only need the smallest amount on my loofah to get my whole body lathered up which impressed me as I found I had to use a lot more with others. It has a light natural scent and most importantly it doesn't feel drying and I haven't had one rash after showering which is great! I also use this as a shaving cream and it doesn't irritate my legs which really impresses me.

It contains Oatmeal extract to calm irritated itchy skin and nourishing oils which I was hesitant about because I used to have 'bacne' but this didn't cause me to breakout on my body again which is good. I moisturise with body lotion after showering and I did notice a difference after using this with the extra softness of my skin.

Overall, a great lightweight moisturising body wash that is gentle on the skin. I am looking forward to trying out Aveeno's other body washes and I would definitely recommend the Daily Moisturising version.