Za 10 ct Eyeshadow

2.9

on 7/18/2008 7:01:00 AM

I got the colour 104 because the grey and black looks beautiful together. Howver, the colour payoff is not that good and also there's too much fall offs when applying on eyes. The shimmers is also too chunky for my likings.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

for a drugstore brand, i say this is quite alright. i have the goldish brown colour, which is my first e/s. colour payoff is quite good, altho it creases a lil. it contains slight shimmer n the texture is more towards the creamy side. i'll only buy this if it's on sale, cuz i can get other more or less same quality shadow for a cheaper price :)

on 3/1/2007 10:19:00 AM

Very different from all the other posters, but i hated this eyeshadow. I had the compact with silver and dark grey. The glitter was chunky, the grey had bad colour payoff, and there was loads of fallout. Even for a drugstore product, i found this spectacularly bad.

on 7/1/2005 8:59:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I like this a lot. The one I have contains a silver and a shimmery grey color. What I like most about it is the fact that it's highly pigmented, like Wet n Wild eyeshadows, with lots of glitter.. I'm ok with this sort of glitter since I use it in the evenings only.. Only thing is the price tag. If it were half the price, I'd buy it again..

on 6/1/2005 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

An average drugstore e/s with price above average drugstore items. I got mine in #104 from my sis. It's a duo of pearly silver w/ a glittery charcoal. The brand is clearly targeted to the young with the bright colors and super glittery stuff.

The shadow is fine and pigmented. The big boo-boo is the glitters, which is gritty on eyelid when applied with the sponge applicator. Worse still, they migrate to my cheeks within an hour!

As to packaging, not a gem to show-off but decent plastic little compact that prevents the dust/loose glitters from spilling out. Good sponge applicator but I wish it had a tappered spongetip on the other end for better control. continued >>

on 4/14/2005 3:26:00 AM

I bought my first ZA shadow in a green single circle shaped compact. I was seriously worried, but the shadow looked fabulous on Asian eyelids! Za products are geared for our skin tones, and looks soooo beautiful! Reminded me of the light sea green tint that's very popular in Japan!

I bought my second set with the "Blue & Light Gray" duo! Another stunning find! I love this product, and beg all my friends who return to Hawaii for holidays to buy me every color at Longs! I love this product and can't wait for it to come to the Mainland!

The BEST Za product ever--you get two shades of a particular eye colour in one package (mine consisted of a dark matte green shade & a shimmery light green hue) as well as an applicator which picks up the eyeshadow & disperses it onto your eyelids like nothing you've experienced before :) Goes on as smooth as powder (without the troublesome application), doesn't crease even after 5 hoursof freakin' humidity and sun plus it shows up as a sensuous, rich (but not overdone) shade of verdure on my tanned, rather sallow skin. Should suit all skin colours except the very fair, in which a paler, one shade wash of light green would show up more appropriately without that glaring dash of colour.
Apply the lighter shade of green just above your lashline on the left-hand corner towards the tear duct while follow up with the darker hue and bring it out to the outer corner of the eye for a night-out look. Blend so the 2 subtly compliment one another. I love the fact that you can use a single shade all over the eyelid if you so wish. Great standout product about the wide Za range of so-so products.

I was so surprised when I realised nobody had done a review for this before. It's a good eyeshadow, considering it's a drug store product.It comes in duos with an applicator in a tiny case. Nice range of colours, trendy and hip and shadows go on easily. Shadows do tend to crease a bit but they are long wearing. This is definitely the best budget eyeshadow I've found so far.