November 28, 2014 | 1468 users online

Lip Gloss - Make Up For Ever - Super Lip Gloss No. 22

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by tootswoots

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this LG, the consistency is excellent. Not sticky not sparkly. one big drawback is it has less than a tenth of an ounce of product... I am not one to use my lipglosses to the end but after just a month of wearing this one almost daily, I find it's all most run out.. I haven't used up a LG since college.... usually they just get too old. So i looked at the oz. this one has .09 where as most have .21 or .28. For 18 bucks I expect more. Might as well buy a dior LG for 26! and it has twice the product.

Edit!: I really liked the consistency of this gloss so i bought another one. Shouldn't have :( it had the exact same problems as the first.. only two thirds of the gloss came out with the wand, the other third I had to dig out with disposable wands.. I do have to say I really like the actual gloss. But the price, amount and packaging is crap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2008 10:30:00 PM More reviews by NARSATTACKS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a perfect very sheer salmon shimmer gloss. The color barely shows up on my lips, I still love it though ! Of course it lasts all day, it's super gloss. If you love really thick and sticky glosses that never need to be touched up then this will please you. I will repurchase and highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2007 6:27:00 PM More reviews by hullabaloo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just got this and I really really like it. Its a salmon pink or melon pink like the reviewer below said. And I love the the texture and finish of this product. I don't find it to be as tacky or sticky as some lipglosses and I find the blending to be fine. I just like that it gives my lips a little polish without looking too disco shiny. Good pigment, too. And it feels very balm like and moisturizing. It sort of seeps into my lips and feels like a good barrier. Got it at my local Sephora (which just started stocking Make Up For Ever!) for $16.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2005 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Alexandralexa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite glosses! Yes, they are thick, but staying power is excellent! #22 is a pinky-melon, very wearable for spring and summer.