January 26, 2015 | 2123 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Fructis Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2015 1:50:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

What is this supposed to do?! Because every time I use it, my hair ends up soft, fluffy and matte looking, which might be preferable for some, but not when you want that nice smooth silky shiny finish.

The smell is nice, I'll give it that. But after drying my hair with a round brush I expect some shine! Given the ingredients, I would think it would. And I love Argan oil. Maybe I need to use the shamp & condish too? But I'll admit, this makes me want to not try anything else from this line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

To tame the ends of my pin straight, fine hair I lean towards serums rather than straight oils because they seem to be more light-weight on my hair that gets weighed down very easily. This serum is greasy feeling on the hands but absorbs very quickly. I run this through the ends of my hair while avoiding the roots and it gives it such a strong shine and detangles for manageability. It also moisturizes beautifully which is crucial in this dry, Alaskan winter. I only use this on days I don't heat style or even use a blow dryer because although it is a serum it does contain Argan Oil and I'm afraid of frying the ends of my hair. At $3 - $4 a little square/round bottle (must be new packaging) I will repurchase. The only thing is I wish the pump had a lock because this stuff is greasy so I have to dump the product inside a travel bottle with a flip top to take it anywhere other than home to avoid it spilling onto whatever else I'm taking with me. Although this is my first experience with hair serums and I don't have anything else to compare it to why fix something that works so well at this low of a price?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by HelenB16

Love this! I use it when I wear my hair natural and it makes my hair so soft and tames frizz- and I use about 3 pumps because I have thick wavy hair. I also use it for when I want to blow dry my hair and it makes my hair so soft and shiny and salon quality. Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by HollyIvy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite is Chi Silk,but I think this is half the price or less, works just as well, I have wavy, dry, brittle hair, this stuff tames the frizz and it's light, easy to wash out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Too heavy for my fine hair. Looked greasy and not managable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Intoxicationx3

I love this serum! I apply it right before I blow dry almost everyday. It definitely decreases the frizz in my hair but doesn't feel like it's weighing it down or making it feel greasy like other products do.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by avril18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's a nice serum if you get your hair straight or your hair it's already straight. It leaves your hair soft and shiny. I would recommend to anybody that uses this that you make sure to use a cleanser that will remove buildup because this is pure silicones with fragrance, specifically people with curly or wavy hair. There's nothing fancy about this, It's a regular serum with a nice smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by AcaciaT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fine, wavy hair which is prone to frizz and flyways. This product saves the day when my hair looks coarse and frizzy. It left my hair looking noticeably less frizzy. If my hair was particularly frizzy that day, I applied it a few times throughout the day.

I had to be mindful, however, not too put too much on my hair or it looked darker/greasier. Also, when I press the pump, a lot comes out so I had to be careful not to put too much on. My hands are left feeling really greasy so scrubbing/washing hands with soap and water thoroughly is a must after applying this product!

I had previously tried John Frieda's 100% Shine Glossing Mist, which only made my hair look greasier (I had to return it!). This product was much cheaper AND it did a wonderful job taming my frizz and smoothing my waves.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by berryparfait

Price was ok seeing that it looks like it will last a long time. Packaging was easy...have not had any problems with the pump.

I have short and fine but thick wavy hair and live in the South...so this summer heat and humidity have been aweful. I use Suave moisturizing naturals shampoo/conditioner on my hair and garnier pure and clean hair gel. Still my hair was frizzy this summer. Been using this anti frizz product for about a week...and it's been great. I usually will wash/conditioner my hair at night, towel dry my hair, put the anti frizz stuff in, use a round brush to brush my hair....go to sleep...and the next am just have to use a bit of gel to re shape my hair. Works great :) I'm going to keep using it, and will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by erica5574

This is just amazing!!
I have damaged hair from colouring it so much and I needed a cheap affordable product and this fit the bill. it has a nice scent and it makes my hair feel super soft and it last for ages!!, I have had it for a year and I have only just used up half a bottle.
great product will be buying this when I run out!!