November 21, 2014 | 1447 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Women of Earth

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by IsabelArcher

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was quite taken with the name and packaging of this perfume from Avon, as well as the scent. It opened up very green and sheer on me and I felt quite sophisticated with it on. Until the drydown revealed a bergamot note as sour as a dried up Earl Grey tea bag, and a truly more sophisticated friend told me to wash it off at once. Then I never wore it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2010 6:51:00 AM More reviews by alyola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

a fresh floral summer scent with very little staying power but because it is affordable applying alot is not a problem.the bottle is long and thin so not bag friendly but it's ok for me generally using huge bags.around chrismas or women's day generally it's by one get one free. stock up this fragrance at those time of year.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2007 11:09:00 PM More reviews by angelaustin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been one of my favorite fragrances, and I was disappointed when it was discontinued. One reviewer below said that it smells like Chanel's Allure...I'm not sure if it does or not as I am not familiar with that fragrance. It has a light oriental, floral, and powdery scent to it that I just love. Why Avon discontinued this I don't know, but I was able to buy another bottle of it off of Ebay, so hopefully I'll have it around for awhile.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2005 11:57:00 PM More reviews by deliazamir

a total chanel allure rip-off! a friend of mine is a true allure girl (i've sniffed the lovely stuff on her for years) and i actually got angry when i smelled this! the bottle is absolutely tacky as well. i've only smelled this in its bottle and did not spray it on so i can't comment on the drydown. another good name for the (horrible to begin with) name 'women of earth' is 'poor girl's allure'. i understand how generic brands/small companies would create dupes, but isn't avon worlwide corporation? shame on you, avon. eurgh!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2004 2:31:00 PM More reviews by NancyT

This is a very common smelling floriental. The notes are fruits, flowers, amber and vanilla. It's not bad, but it's just not something I'd ever get excited about.