October 22, 2014 | 1882 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 5:16:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Love this. I alternate it with Lavender vanilla.
i keep one by my bed, one in the car and send one with each of my kids to school.
they find it soothing, de-stressing, and helps them focus for testing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Like others have said, the scent is refreshing but not overpowering like a mild mint. I'm more in love with vintage glass bottle. How chic! I'm on the fence about its moisturizing powers.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

This product smells great! It's very fresh, clean, and it soothes my soul.
When I come home from college or work, I use this and I relax a little. The spearmint is cooling and the eucalyptus has a unique scent, that smells relaxing and fresh. I also use this when I'm heading to bed. It makes me stop thinking about the mistakes I did today and not to worry about the things I need to do tomorrow. It relaxes me to just fall asleep.
This is a great aromatherapy lotion and I will definitely but his lotion again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received this (B&B Works Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Lotion) from my mom for Christmas and I'm so glad I did. The smell is clean and not overpowering, so no headaches; it feels light, dries down fairly quickly, not sticky and moisturizes quite well. Although it is labeled a "body lotion" I use it for my hands as well with no problems. Will purchase when it comes time. **Huge Plus: Not Tested on Animals:)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by seharden135

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have loved this lotion since I first started using it a couple of years ago. It's hard to describe how it smells. It actually reminds me of a men's cologne. I'm not claiming it actually gets rid of stress, but it is a very calming scent. I do have to reapply it every couple of hours though, so I wish it moisturized better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by autumnxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first, I really didn't like this scent. My mother used it and I couldn't stand it. Overtime I have actually grown to adore it! I find it very comforting and fresh. I agree that it feels like you've been to a spa after you've used it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 9:23:00 AM More reviews by greydovefeatherwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this would be a refreshing, uplifting smell but it turned out more like Irish Spring on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite bath and body aromatherapy scent. It smells really nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by jillybean657

This is a staple scent for me. It is one of the most pleasant scents ever. Super relaxing, and not greasy at all. I have a small size that I carry in my bag for my hands. The smell is calming, and lasts a good amount of time, especially for a lotion smell, which usually fades rather quickly on the hands.
A little goes a long way. Will always repurchase when I am running low, but this stuff lasts a long time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the smell of all the products in this line. To make the scent last it helps to layer it. After putting on this lotion, I feel like I'm at a spa and just got a massage. It truly is relaxing! I typically wear it around the house or at night before going to bed. The smell is a bit "masculine" to some.