Youngblood Crushed Mineral Eyeshadow

4.4

Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Stearate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Corn Starch Modified, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 6/7/2012 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Very smooth and easy to blend. Comes on pretty sheer, but will last all day. Lovely :-)

on 10/15/2009 7:27:00 PM

Youngblood eyeshadows are the best! I only have one quad that I got as a Xmas gift, but they are seriously amazing. The consistency is perfect... a little on the soft side, but that makes it super blendable. Also, a little goes a long way, so even though the quads are expensive, I can justify buying it again since it lasts for so long!

on 3/14/2009 6:51:00 AM

i love the shadows from youngblood, i have them in cashmere and raven.. really nice texture, great colour, right amt of shimmer..

on 10/9/2008 10:24:00 PM

I love this shadow. I have it in tourmaline. It's very natural looking and stays put all day. A coworker asked me the other day if my eyelids were naturally that color, and she said she thought of the maybellene commercial "maybe she's born with it..."

on 6/4/2004 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Powdered semi-precious stones and minerals - a nice concept, generous too (2 cc). I've tried Peridot, a pale shimmery lima bean green w/ weak yellow undertones. I apply above the crease and along lashes - it easily goes crepey as a wash (creases quickly too). Good for offsetting greens, but not a staple.

on 5/2/2004 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These are great loose powder mineral eyeshadows. I have two shades- Coco (medium brown with warm undertones) and Haze (dark brown with grey undertones- similar to MAC's Mystic eyeshadow). The staying power is decent and the color goes on pretty sheer.

on 4/1/2004 6:40:00 PM

I just got this in Haze. I usually dont get excited over eyeshadow, but I love this stuff. Great color, very blendable and has no bad ingredients. I am going back for Alabaster and the concealer. the SA used the concealer under my eyes and it really brightened them up.

on 6/11/2003 3:24:00 AM

I liked these shadows because of the wearable colours and high pigmnetation. Very blendable though and I disagree with the statement that they are too shimmery. They are shimmery but not too much. I have sedona (a browny bronze) and granite (a grey taupe) Can't comment on packagin cos I got these in samples (which are lasting for ages.) D.xx

on 3/20/2003 2:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Nice texture, pretty color (granite) and reasonable wear, but way too shimmery (it made my eyes look crepey, which nothing has ever done before) for 35 year old eyes. Jane Iredale matte pressed E/S much better for me.

on 2/2/2003 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have Golden Beryl and love the color and the wear. The jar will last forever, if I don't spill it! I'd be much more comfortable if it had a sifter in it, and the packaging is the only reason I gave it a 4.

Top Rated Youngblood Products