July 24, 2014 | 1847 users online

Blush - Youngblood - Crushed Mineral Blush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have bought two of these blushes and they are very nice. I first bought the Sherbet shade, because the one I wanted (Dusty Pink) wasn't available. Later I picked up the Dusty Pink. These blushes are very nice - they go on so smoothly and blend in beautifully to your natural skin without effort and impart an luminous effect. I never fell in love with the Sherbet colour, although it would seem to be perfect for my colouring and I wanted a darker shade blush and this seemed perfect. However I still have lots of that colour b/c I eventually stopped using it. I'm on the fence about it. I think perhaps skillfully applied, it could be a knockout colour for me, but I can't seem to unlock it's potential. It's goes on quite dark, so a light touch is needed. In the pot, Sherbet is a med-bright peachy pink. The Dusty Pink, although bought much later, is all gone! I obviously loved using it! It's a fresh, light pink and I also see a tiny hint of golden peach in it. I do love the staying power of both these, and easy-to-wear pigment of the Pink. I think I felt the Sherbet was just too close to the warm palette to compliment my colouring. I'm going to keep playing with the Sherbet, because the colour payoff is good, now if I could only find the magic in wearing this shade (using less, layering, highlighting or using it as a contour), I'll be happy to keep using.

The packaging sucks - these blushes are messy. The holes are too generous and it's hard to not pick up more than you need on the brush. otherwise, the low profile containers are lovely quality. I've never dropped one tho as the poor poster who did. I can imagine the mess. I find them to be an extremely expensive make up line. I think I also paid $30 for a gloss - can you believe that? I never do that. That's the only other YB product I've bought. It's so not anything special. In fact, it kind of sucks and I don't use it. The hole is too small, so all the product gets wiped off the wand on it's way out, so you have to repump the wand over and over just to get a wee amount on your lips. How stupid! And how annoying. For that kind of money, I want flawless, thoughtful design.

So the blush holes are too big, and the gloss hole is too small.

I took one lippie off for price and packaging as neither made accessing their product easier.

I bought these at Chatter's Salon locations in B.C. However last time I was there, they looked like they were not restocking products and the display samples were in a disgusting mess. Could be they are phasing them out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by richellealexis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous, fabulous product. It is merely impossible to put too much on, the product gives you full control. I purchased in Sherbet, what a stunning colour!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by artemis16

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Dusty Pink based on the MUA reviews and I am thrilled. It's a light warm pink that applies like a dream. It's sheer but buildable to a certain extent and it brightens up my NC20 skin beautifully. It was a lovely surprise and it's my current favourite blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 7:53:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really love how this blush comes on the skin and making it look so fresh and smoother! It do make my poores look bigger though, but I just use it on my cheeckbones where I don't have any big poores.
I might buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by rajah123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

About me.. I have combination acne prone skin.
I find All youngblood products excellent. I have been definitely seen improvement in my skin since using Youngblood Mineral Makeup, I have used all the top brands such as Estee Lauder, Lancome, Clarins, Clinique... in the past and whilst I did like the finish I prefer this. For 2 reasons, it doesn't clog your pores so your skin improves and you will definitely see improvement! Of course its not a miracle but its one of the things that helps. I highly recommend trying this out to any one trying to improve their skin. This blush is fab! Best I have found so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by strangechild

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Unfortunately I tend to be a *little* heavy-handed when it comes to blush, so this is the perfect product for me.
Sherbet is my favorite color, it's a beautiful rosy pink that pops in the container but goes on sheer and adds a subtle flush to your cheeks.
For me, the price tag was a little intimidating at first considering most of my blush purchases are in the $1 ballpark, but you get a decent amount of product and you need so little that it really is worth it in the long run. I've had mine for almost a year now and with semi-regular use I've only used about 1/4 of it. Try it, you won't be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by mrsmcg

So, for starters, I am NOT a blush person. In the whole beauty bloggers and makeup fans, where blush and bronzer love runs rampant, I have absolutely zero interest in contouring, highlighting, glowing, etc... That is, I didn't. Until I met YB crushed mineral blush in Sherbet. Ohh, mama, that is one gorgeous blush. The payoff is absolutely *perfect*, you only need a little to go a long way, but it blends beautifully and is super, super buildable. Absolutely gorgeous for the perfect pinkish-rosy glow. Love, love love. I adore this.

BTW - My mother-in-law is an esthetician, and we were shopping at her favorite beauty supply place for regular makeup for her (she uses YB almost exclusively and swears by it), and wedding makeup for me. This is one of the two YB products that I purchased, and I have some others that she gave me that she never used (she's not into eyeshadow, but I sure as heck am! :) ). She is 60, with fair-to-light skin, slightly dry skin, and lots of leftover cystic acne scars. So I hope this can help some of you closer to that age decide on whether or not to try this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 5:10:00 AM More reviews by dellaelvina

I love YB's blushes! They look natural and have really nice colours

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by everyday_art

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The Sherbet color is delightful. Very bright and warm like Aveda's Apricot glow and Nars Orgasm. Sheer and bendable. I want to try the powdered foundation next. This is a very good quality line but hard to find distributors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Sadbh123

My mom owns a cosmetic dentist clinic where they supply Youngblood so I get to test it and get some for free.
I LOVE the blushes, really lightweight and gorgeous colours.
My fave is the coral reef, and my mom uses it too.
They last ALL DAY. the only part of my makeup that doesn't fade one but and I always get compliments when I wear it. By far the best blush I've used.
They also have pretty good brushes, and the mineral setting powder is great.Not so pushed on the foundation but my mum and sister love it.