July 23, 2014 | 1094 users online

Lip Gloss - Clinique - Glosswear for Lips Intense Sparkle--Stellar Plum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

From all the glosswears, the only one I have been wearing for yrs. i pretty much ignore most of my glosses for this. V flattering shade, plumping, longlasting since sticks to your lips, juicy healthy effect. As for the glosswears, they are very tacky/sticky, so if you don't like that feeling--avoid.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very sheer color - very little pigmentation. Nice shade with shimmer that isn't too cheap looking. Finish is too thick and sticky and despite the name, it doesn't last long at all - about 30 minutes before I need to reapply. The best thing I can say about it is that it doesn't dry out my lips. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by ellenpbrown

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday gloss. It IS sticky but it's beautiful so I deal with it. A helpful Clinique counter lady suggested it to me several years ago and I've been wearing it since. It goes well with my every day minimal make up look and can be transitioned into a more dramatic look by adding a darker liner and blending (this is how the Clinique lady hooked me!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 12:33:00 PM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in a set. I was so intimidated by this and never used it. But its so pretty! I'm kindof on the pale side so I thought this would look weird on my skin but its surprisingly flattering. I love this gloss for adding color when I have a clean face look going on. It is not opaque but is pigmented enough. It makes my teeth look so white! It isn't that sticky. I hate the texture of clinique glosses- its like you can feel the glitter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shade is almost always sold out at Sephora, so I have to get it at the Clinique counter. It's gorgeous. The plum has a hint of warmth in it that makes it super versatile. Whether you are going for a cool or warm palette, a nude look, classy chic look, or really playing up the drama on your eyes, this gives you such a juicy pout. It is exactly like your lip color but with a rush of blood in them. It makes your entire look flushed and sexy. Certainly a staple!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by cwa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm very pleased with this lip gloss. I love the color. It gives me that extra little bit of color. It looks dark in the tube but it is very sheer on me. My lips have a bit of a dark pigmentation to them so I need something that will show up and this does the trick. There is no taste or smell that I have noticed. Not too glittery either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 1:10:00 PM More reviews by OmToast

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Count me among the many who would never have picked this out of a gloss lineup. It was recommended to me by the exceedingly charming Clinique boy at my local counter as a good overlay for Satin Blush (which I also would never have independently selected and which I adore as passionately). In the tube, it's a medium violet with generous gold shimmer; on, it's precisely the same tone as my medium-pigmented lips but a hint darker and *glowy* thanks to the shimmer. I don't get any obvious sparkle from it, just a really natural luminosity that's perfect for day. It makes my (neutral/cool, fair) skin look fantastic -- perfect for a minimal make-up look (my usual) or just as excellent to offset a heavy eye. Because it has an SPF, it's the perfect go-to gloss. Minus one lippy because, after a while, it does begin to feel less-than-slick, due to shimmery bits.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2007 10:59:00 AM More reviews by LexzCW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this as part of a five mini set, and this was one of my least favorite colors. I thought that the color was too dark for having such bright sparkles. The sparkles showed up nicely on me, but as the gloss wears on the glitter got kind of gritty, and I can't seem to wear this without getting sparkles all over my face. I like the rest of the gloss wear line, but the sparkles are a pain, and I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2006 9:03:00 PM More reviews by dibbun

I wear this everyday; it's not too over the top and completes my look without being too dramatic, without a lot of extra make up - just a good base, some eyeliner, and lipgloss. Very pretty color that makes my skin glow and eyes pop; I wouldn't have thought that a lipgloss could have made such a difference but it does on me (fair Asian skin). It's not a color that I would have chosen on my own as it's very close to my natural lip color, but I got it as a GWP and liked the sample so much I bought the full size tube. It's a bit pricey compared to drugstore brands but not bad. It has decent staying power - the color lingers but the glitter bits rub off on everything (and won't budge off a man's face). The smell is not nice, but I haven't noticed a bad taste. Love it as a staple and will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2006 4:34:00 PM More reviews by mistylynn08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Whenever I wear it I get compliments. (medium skin, brunette, blue eyes) Several people at work have asked what the lip gloss was so they could buy it. I wouldn't have picked it out on my own but since it was part of a gift set I can't complain! Pretty color but the smell and taste is not pleasant so I doubt I would buy again for that reason.