December 21, 2014 | 1233 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Artistry - spa collection

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by danamarie11740

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I love this entire line! I HATE that they discontinued it and I can never find it! My aunt worked for Amway and would send this to me in bulk, until I ran out. The smell is lovely and lasts all day! I would love to buy it again if I could ever find it! It is sooooo moisturizing. I wish they made this in a body spray!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2006 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Legolas2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sometimes you just gotta splurge on yourself. This is one of those things I would rarely buy but still buy once in a while or use only on special occassions to make myself feel better. I love the smell and I love the feel of all the spa products. Very nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2005 3:55:00 PM More reviews by soad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Despite the fact that I am not a fan of citrus scents, I LOVE this lotion. It's light and airy and leaves my skin feeling silky!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2004 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Supa

Fresh grapefruit scent was a definate plus. Not sticky, not greasy and very moisturizing. Great product, but a bit pricy.
UPDATE: I'm still loving this, but it's too expensive. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2004 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Maganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This moisture souffle is so heavenly, very moisturizing but not greasy at all and love the fragrance too!