Artistry spa collection

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product! I love this entire line! I HATE that they discontinued it and I can never find it! My aunt worked for Amway and would send this to me in bulk, until I ran out. The smell is lovely and lasts all day! I would love to buy it again if I could ever find it!

on 10/20/2007 11:54:00 PM

Overrated. It smells like airfreshener (I don't see how the scent can be relaxing) and for its price, does nothing special for the skin. I finished the bottle and ended up using about 3/4 of it to wash my FEET because I found d/s bodywashes were far more moisturizing for my body. Big waste of money.. blegh.

on 7/21/2006 6:15:00 PM

I love it, it's very pampering, and creates a rich leather. Hasn't dried my skin so far, and used it for one week. Will be reordering soon,

on 7/9/2006 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I first used it in the cool season and didn't like the scent. But now it's so hot and humid and this pink shower gel is like a godsend for me especially after my morning exercise. For some reason, this grapefruit scent grows on me, it is so refreshing. Does not leave a film on my skin. And you don't need much-just a dollop, I think. The packaging is a transparent plastic tube with a flip-top cap so it's convinient to use. The price is pretty expensive, though. Can't remember it but I think it's around 13-15 bucks. Still, I will continue to repurchase this product again and again. Love it.

on 8/19/2004 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This foaming body wash is so refreshing because of that pink grapefruit fragrance and make your skin silky smooth at the same time!Good stuff!