September 1, 2014 | 1015 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Lancome - Body DeLisse Moisturizing Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2005 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As a lotion, this is great. It smells absolutely fantastic! It's a little runny, and seems a bit dry, but after I apply, my skin feels immediately soft and smooth. However, I had to use a lot to cover my body (.5 oz for my whole body), and at that rate, it would be SUPER expensive to use this lotion, so I would not repurchase. If it was cheaper though, I would.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2005 1:31:00 PM More reviews by tortue

Body DeLisse (Caresse on other markets) is a very nice basic bodylotion: smells nice, sinks in quickly, moisturises well. and the pump bottle is very practical as well.

but pay 30 for "very nice basic"? NO! for that price, i definitely want something exceptional, and Delisse/Caresse is all but!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2004 10:31:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Thankfully, I only got this in a bunch of beauty samples I got on Ebay. I find this to have too much perfume for a body lotion and it is way too drying for my taste. I wouldn't call this horrible, but for me it was not a winner, let alone an HG, think I will stick to my cheap, drug store loves like Palmers and L'Oreal body lotions.