Clinique Long Last Glosswear - Whisper

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my top favorite behind air kiss, sunset, and almost blackberry This is sticky and thick, which I like, because it lasts longer, I like the interesting smell. I went through four or five of them over the past decade, these are the best ones for me, my favorite flavor, matches my skintone well, and my pretty-in-pink dresswear I mean my clothing it's a very light pink, it comes off out as a shimmery pinkish clear, the glitter is very slight almost unnottcable, but more on the clear side, very moisturizing, makes my lips appear and look very smooth but it's subtle, and subdued, and did I mention classy for an evening out to wine and dine.

on 4/7/2012 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this glosswear. I actually have this in the duo version with mystic on the other end. This is always the final gloss that I apply on my lipsticks. It is not tacky and it is great against my olive complection. This product has lasted such a long time since you do not need much on your lips to notice it.

on 6/3/2011 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Great gloss, I love the almost clear quality to it - it's lightly pearlized.

I don't understand the ppl who say there's purple in here, there is no purple - it's simply a semi-pearly gloss.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This Clinique gloss is great for its SPF factor, feel on the lips and shine. I would have to say this is my least favourite Clinique gloss but it is still quite nice, it's just that Clinique has better ones out there. I enjoy using this over a nude lipstick because the hints of purple really compliment nude colours. I would be careful deciding wether this is right for your skintone.

on 6/6/2009 1:35:00 PM

I love this lipgloss. It's smooth and shiny without leaving my lips feeling heavy and gloppy. It's sheer enough to be natural, but with enough of a hint of colour to turn heads. I hope Clinique keeps carrying this awesome gloss.

on 4/13/2008 3:39:00 AM

The texture is nice - it's not too sticky and the staying power decent, but I found the colour to be far from impressive. My fair, asian skin tone (MAC C3, Px Real Champagne) usually goes quite well with lighter shades of lipglosses but this one just didn't look right. A reviewer mentioned lilac undertones, and I think this may be why - the colour's too cool for my yellow toned skin. The sparkles in the gloss are not a good look either - it's too harsh and screams the opposite of subtle.

Unfortunately not the colour for me - I don't recommend it to other light skinned asians.

This is a great everyday gloss, with a fine shimmer. It's not sticky and it feels somewhat moisturizing.

The one complaint I have is that my last tube seemed to spoil faster than my other glosses I have. It got a funky smell. (I don't go through things that quickly that quickly though as I am a 'glossaholic' and own about a zillion different ones :)

on 1/18/2008 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favorite lip glosses. I got the GWP during a different clinique purchase and totally fell in love with it! I toted it in my bag for a couple of weeks before I ran out. It's a pretty pink but even on medium skin tones you could see the light pink tint. It moisturized a lot and although it had a bit of stickiness, for the most part it was great and long-lasting.

on 11/12/2007 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This has become one of my favourite lip glosses. It goes on nicely, the shade compliments my complexion and it's not sticky at all. It lasts fairly long, and I can use it on top of a tint and it brings out the colour of the tint perfectly. I love this gloss, but not so crazy about the other colours in this series. I actually picked this up at an airport duty-free, and fell in love with it instantly.

on 7/23/2007 8:40:00 PM

I got this in a "free gift with purchase" clinique bag and fell in love with it. It is fantastic. Nice sheer color but just enough to tell you're wearing makeup.

Popular Lip Glosses