April 23, 2014 | 1927 users online

Fragrances - Lacoste - Touch of Pink EDT

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by g00sey

I won't pretend to be a perfume expert, but I do love Lacoste's Touch of Pink. The scent is a perfect combination of feminine with a touch of flowery, but not overwhelming at all. I wanted a scent that would add to my person without overpowering it. The downside of such a light scent is that like other reviewers have said, it doesn't last as long. However, I will put it on in the morning and still have people telling me I smell good into the day. I personally think the lightness and scent is worth the trade off and I'm trying to repurchase it again because the scent is irreplaceable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by cutiepolish24

At first I was into the fragrance a lot that I decided to buy it, however once I tested it on myself it was gone as soon as I sprayed it on. I have to literally spray at least 6-7x in order for people to notice. I have had a few compliments on the fragrance. This is mainly floral with a sweet touch of vanilla and something else which I can't figure out. Overall is a good everyday scent, sporty and very feminine.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by AliaDarwish

I love this perfume so much I tried switching to other smells but I never feel satisfied or convinced with anything else I try wearing on, I usually go back to this one I have a thing for it I don't know why.. It not very heavy and not very sugary it smells sexy and I think it's just perfect for me. I'm on my third bottle but I'm still trying to look for my best match scent but for now this just does me great.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Superstarcarly

One of my favourite scents! Repurchased this about 5 times only problem is it has little staying power :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I love this fragrance. It is a girly and flirty yet sporty type of floral smell which I think is great for girls/women between the ages 13-25. The smell doesn't stay for that long (5-6 hours) but as it fades it the notes slightly change but leaving a subtle floral hint on you.

Heart Notes: Jasmine, Violet, Carrot Seed Oil

Top Notes: Orange, Cardamom, Coriander

Base Notes: Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my second bottle of this perfume, almost the only perfume I can stand. The staying power is not very good but love the smell, very fruity with citrus and just smells like summer. I'm almost done and won't purchase again because I have and eye on Chance Chanel but one of my favorite perfumes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Recieved this as a birthday present and I love it! It's my HG fragrance. Packaging is sporty and modern looking, and the perfume inside is even better. The scent is really fresh and feminine, with citrus and floral. It has excellent staying power and smells beautiful!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Got this with a Gwp to be honest this smells so cheap I sprayed it on and waited for the dry down all it smelt like was some cheap drug store aerosol,the staying power was a joke would never ever buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by katelynn89

totally obsessed with this perfume. it's a very girly, fresh scent. it 's a bit pricey, but totally worth it. it's strong though, so don't use too much!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This perfume is perfect for every day use (though a bit pricey ..) as it can be worn in the morning but won't let you down if going out too ..It's floral and fruity at the same time but not loud at all , the packging is moderate and looks rather sporty ..the scent is so girly but not childish or teen-like