October 24, 2014 | 887 users online

Lip Liners - Mary Kay - Signature Lipliner in Neutral

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by mollycoddler

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not for mature lips. It drags and accentuates lines. The color was also quite a bit darker than I expected from the catalog.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Aneizy

Holy grail product. I literally use this everyday, so I suppose I really can't live without it! My top lip is really thinner than my bottom and i feel really self conscious when I am not wearing the lip liner... I only lightly line my top lip, and the color matches so perfectly to my natural lips that I usually just leave it as is!
I have searched far and wide for a liner that doesn't have the staying power of a lipstick( one swipe and it comes right off)
The MK lipliner is waterproof and pretty smudge proof!
I actually did lose it recently and I used a brown eyeliner as a lip liner while I texted numerous Beauty consultants in my area to see if they had any in stock! That's how badly i need this stuff. THANK YOU MK

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2009 10:07:00 AM More reviews by reneesan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Excellent lip liner. I use this for many different color lipsticks and lip glosses. Another great feature is that it twists up and does not need sharpening.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Songbird1967

Excellent product for neutral color lipsticks and glosses. It goes on very smoothly and the staying power is good. These liners are some of the very best you can buy!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 12:33:00 AM More reviews by addysmom

This is the perfect color of lipliner. It goes with everything perfectly. Will always keep this one around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2007 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This goes well with anything! I couldn't find a lip liner that would match with my Nars lipstick in the shade 'sexual healing' (a shimery pink lipstick)and I didn't want to create a noticible line so I used this and you could barely tell its there!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2005 12:02:00 AM More reviews by haikusmom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't put ANYTHING on my lips without this first. That is all I can say about it. I can't live without it. It is a fabulous product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2005 8:03:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

This is a must have. This is a color that would work for almost anyone and just really is a good prep step for applying lipstick or lip gloss and defining your lips and Neutral does not create a harsh line. I love the Mary Kay pencils (eyeliner pencils too) because you don't have to sharpen them.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2005 1:19:00 PM More reviews by dcolesco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fantastic lipliner! I really love the color of Neutral- in fact most days I just use the neutral all over my lips with a little clear gloss or the MK Almond Glaze gloss. I have yet to find a lipstick that mimics this color. The texture is nice and the price is right!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2004 7:31:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A little expensive, when some lipliners comparable are $2.99 (Jordana Easyliner). But, this color is my HG. It goes with absolutely everything. If I had to pick only one lipliner this would be it. Goes on well, easily, lasts a long time, looks good with any color. I'm a GGG and that says a lot. This is a lot more versatile than my old HG, Wet N'Wild 666. That is too dark and brownish. I still use that one, but not so much, now that I've found Mary Kay and the Jordana ones. This is much easier to use, lasts longer and I like the look better on me.