October 25, 2014 | 1822 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Black Raspberry Vanilla Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:34:00 AM More reviews by carotan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Found my first miracle. Something that works on my bad eczema on my shins. From shea butter to coconut oil to Cetaphil to A-Derma to La Roche Posay, nothing helped. But this made it go away. I found the smell of this a bit too strong, especially the raspberry part, but it does the job. My favorite scent is Secret Wonderland, which I am hoarding a few bottles of. They all seem to work for me. I just have to make sure I slather on the lotion at least 3 times a day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Lchartzog

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have loved this since it came out. Always have bought it. Always will. It is a warm blackberry vanilla fragrance that is comforting without being over powering. Men love this scent. It is still available online. As mentioned before, ordering is a pain but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Devildog4025

Black Raspberry Vanilla is my go-to berry scent... what I wear when I want to feel pretty on a casual day, but it can certainly be dressed up. I have TONS of fragrances, but this is one of my favorites and has been since it came out. It's just very soft and subtle. I use the lotion and layer it with the uber-hard-to-find EDT, and it lasts ALL day. It's a little tart at first, but quickly fades into a soft, raspberry-blackberry scent. The vanilla I think is what is key though for making it realy unique.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by elli0711

This is another one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body works. Currently it is available online and if you are lucky enough during their semi annual sale ("SAS"). I find that it's a nice scent for spring/summer. It's a sweet scent that's not too overpowering. You can smell the raspberry with a hint of vanilla. I have used this as a lotion, shower gel, and spray.

If you can, grab it during the SAS for great deals or online. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this scent for fall and winter especially. The predominant notes I smell are currant and raspberry, with a hint of vanilla. To me it smells exactly like Midnight Pomegranate, but without the incense of MP. The currant gives it a sharpness that keeps it from being too sweet. It also provides a bit of depth. This was a staple for me during the colder months this year, and I'm sorry to hear that it is no longer in stores (though at the writing of this review it is still available online at BBW.com) because it seems like this scent would be a crowd pleaser. But if you can get your hands on it, I would recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

This review is for the tripple moisture body cream.
I love the smell, the lotion moisturizes my skin better than anything ever has. Its unfortunate they dont carry this in stores anymore, it seems to be really popular. Ordering it online is a pain but worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This scent is absolutely yummy. It's dark and fruity but not cloying; I can also smell some musk. I'd say this is great for nighttime; I'm just really saddened that BBW only sells this scent online now.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this scent. I'm not in love with it, but I really do like it. I don"t think I have ever had a scent quite like this. Anyways, this scent has sort of a dark quality to it if you know what I mean. The berry scent in this is not a light and juicy one, but more of a deep and heavy (but not too heavy) yet sweet type of berry, which I assume is why they called it "black raspberry". It also has a sort of effervescent type of quality to it, but it's very subtle, kind of masked by the berry notes. Overall, a very nice scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by RtiQlitQT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my new favorites! This is the only current BBW lotion scent that is not too strong on me, and that I don't need to mix with unscented lotion to reduce the strength and cloying of the scent. Although it smells strong out of the bottle, if fades a lot. I like that this dry-down leaves your skin faintly scented and the fruitiness is greatly reduced. I prefer not to smell like fruit. The raspberry cuts the sweetness of the vanilla, and the vanilla cuts the fruitiness of the raspberry. Very complimentary. Just LOVE this one! It will be a staple of my lotion wardrobe until it is discontinued, which I sure hope will not be anytime soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 4:29:00 AM More reviews by sheltielov3r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i like htis scent. its very fruity and girly but sometimes it smells like medicine to me which is a turnoff. but usually yit smels ok