April 20, 2014 | 1702 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Wet Shine Nails in Cherry Rain

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2006 4:13:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

The Wet Shine line is one of my faves in the drugstore, and Cherry Rain is one of my faves from the line! It's a true-to-slightly-cool red (very slightly pinked) that applies very smoothly and has a great, glossy shine. It's a fun yet classy looking colour that is, as a previous reviewer noted, wearable all year round. (However, I am having a problem with my bottle's brush shedding, so the packaging quality gets marked a 2.)

Pics:Nails continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2005 12:14:00 PM More reviews by CelestialBlue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After trying the shade "Juicy Tomato" and loving everything about it, I was ready to try a few more colors. I love the consistency and the brush of this line. Color goes on smoothly and does look wet even without a top coat. Cherry rain is a true red with a hint of raspberry. This shade is a year round color, perfect with a tan and I can see it going throught the winter as well. Will definitely repurchase and try more colors in this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2004 1:27:00 AM More reviews by AndryaAndroid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite true red nail colour! This bright, shiny red keeps its shine for days. Goes on super smooth, and is one of the best nail colours I've ever used as far as not chipping off goes. It really stays put. Too sheer for just one coat (unless you want the sheer look), but two or even three work wonderfully. Red nails are very hot right now, and I've finally found my perfect red nail colour (after trying many!). I hope they never stop making this shade.