April 19, 2014 | 1799 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Pore Perfect Cleansing Cloths (from the new line)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by BrianaRynae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I use these daily to remove eye make up only, as I do not use face make up. These are gentle and if you don't rub them directly on your eye (we all have a few times by accident, lets be honest) they don't sting. However the packaging says you don't need to wash your face after but I always do because if I don't it feels like there is a film left on my skin and its uncomfortable. Other than that I really like these wipes, they have a fresh smell but it isn't overpowering; and they seem to be damp enough to get the job done.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2007 More reviews by ccrider

These are great for laziness and for washing your face when you are half asleep but my skin doesn't feel or look any better. I'm breaking out more in my chin. The Olay ones are the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2007 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Jenblossom32

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My 17 year old son has mild acne. He started "washing" his face w/ these after I bought them for him. His face has cleared up completely. He says he uses them 2-3 times a day, and they are easier than soap , water, towel....mess! His skin does have a smooth moist look to it, but not blemishes. It looks healthy. Ladies and guys, buy these !!They're great for lazy people .

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2007 3:31:00 AM More reviews by jeniiie

These Wipes are OKAY for just keeping your face kinda clean if you're lazy or don't have access to water. However, I don't believe these could be an absolute alternative to good old face washing, AND it leaves behind a weird residue.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2007 10:54:00 AM More reviews by OmToast

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

EDIT: Nay, Nay -- never again will I purchase or, for that matter, even use these suckers. I wound up with MAJOR breakouts -- as this was the only new face product and it does leave an oily residue I am naming it the culprit. Bah!

I bought these because I live in Georgia and am in classes for upwards of 9 hours, two days per week. By hour 4 my oily skin is unbearable, and I still have 5 hours and site visits remaining, so I wanted a way to freshen my face midday. I have to say that I'm generally disappointed: yes, my face feels cleaner after I use them than it did before, but it leaves a greasy/sticky residue that precludes the "freshly washed" feeling I was looking for. It also feels a bit weirdly efferevescent for 1-2 minutes after use -- not objectionable, just odd, as it quickly thereafter degenerates to stickiness. With as greasy as my skin is, I probably would have done better with the old formula, containing alcohol. Ah well -- as I don't think Stila still makes their cloths (at least, I haven't seen them round anywhere) I suppose I will have to deal with this as they are the only face cloth on the market that doesn't test on animals -- at least, they're the only ones that I have access to -- so I'll probably buy them again. Better than nothing. My only other complaint is that they don't sell just the refill packets. I don't need the plastic box each time I buy them, and wish they would offer refills.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2007 5:15:00 AM More reviews by emiliefair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love these cloths. They are so easy to use and if I am too tired and I use one to clean off my make-up at the end of the day, I still don't break out! They are great in the summer for keeping your face clean and the smell is nice. I also use them as hand wipes in the summer. I just wish I could find trial size packs for my bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2007 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Lkn4Him

I keep stocked up on these for nights when I just don't feel like going through the whole rigamaroo w/ my face routine. I like the fresh, cool feeling it gives my face. Does a great job of getting off all my makeup, even waterproof mascara. Afterwards, my face doesn't feel oily or greasy. Just clean. I don't rely on these to improve any skin conditions or blemishes (there are tons of other great products for that.) But for getting your face clean and ready to be toned and moisturized, these are my favorite cleansing cloths.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2007 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Kiki34D

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This works really well for me. I have normal to oily skin. After 2 weeks of use my skin has noticeably fewer pores. I also use the pore reducing light-weight moisturizer and love that too. I will purchase again and agian and agian-- unless some other perfect product within my meger budget comes along.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2006 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Whitewlf00

This product wasnt too bad its definitely convenient and gets all the makeup off but I didnt like the greasy feeling it left behind and wasnt too crazy about the smell seemed to medicinal
I'm going to try other similar products in a diff brand so not going to buy this again

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2006 8:01:00 PM More reviews by sarah_18

Hmm, mixed feelings about this one. Pros: convenient, an easy way out for a long night when I'm too lazy to go through my regime, smells nice, no need to rinse, doesn't break me out (I think)... Cons: didn't feel the squeaky clean sensation I was looking for, some parts of my face felt a little sticky after a few minutes, doesn't clean off all traces of makeup (I can still get some more grime out if I use Noxzema after wiping my face with this)

So overall, it's an ok product. Nothing miraculous or spectacular... but why not? It's worth the try for some people, I'm sure. For myself, I probably won't be buying again.