October 2, 2014 | 1461 users online

Hair - Got 2 Be - Shampoo and Conditioner- Both Kinds

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by bhealth

I use the orange shampoo (Squeaky Clean) and conditioner (Instant Conditioner). They are amazing!
When used regularly, I get so many compliments on my hair about it's shine and smoothness.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2005 8:41:00 AM More reviews by angel290385

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So Smooth. This range has not been out in the UK very long. It was on buy one get one free so i thought i would give it a try as im always on the look out for frizz control, smoothing products which actually work! This is the best hair care range i have ever tried. I have naturally wavy hair which tends to be quite frizzy and i straighten it most days. I would say you need to use both the shampoo and conditioner to get max results and the serum also adds to it. The conditioner left my hair the shiniest i ever saw it and it was so smooth! It didnt leave my hair lanky or feeling heavy either. Im just waiting for it to go back on offer at boots as im a poor student! = (

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2003 9:32:00 PM More reviews by starryapple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this! i got it as a combo pack and the conditioner was free so all i had to pay was the shampoo! it works wonderful together..... the shampoo does clean my hair really well, but unless you like dry & knotty hair, follow up with a conditioner! the instant. cond. is the best condioner i've ever used! it conditions my hair and gave it a healthy shine! excellent! will buy again! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2001 7:22:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPanda

Update!! It's just about 2 years later and I am STILL loving this stuff! The conditioner is the only brand I'll use. Love love love this stuff.

I have both the orange and purple stuff. My hair is shoulder length and fine textured. This is my experience with both sets of shampoo and conditioner. Thanks to a buy one get one free sale, I stocked up.

Orange Shampoo: Squeaky Clean: This stuff will strip your hair of all moisture you've got. Good for people who use a ton of styling products and need a good clarifying shampoo. It lives up to it's name. It has a nice orangey fragrance. Use with conditioner unless you like tangles.

Orange Conditioner: Instantly Gratified: Works really well. It made my hair soft and fluffy. I used it with the squeaky clean shampoo. It didn't take long to absorb into my hair. Scent smells like orangesicle.

Purple Shampoo: Moisture Freak: I liked this stuff better. I have fine, limp hair and don't really need extra moisture but this can be used without a conditioner. Scent is a weird cucumber smell.

Purple Conditioner: In Therapy: This stuff took longer to absorb into my hair. It also made my hair soft.

My favorites are the purple shampoo, and the orange conditioner. This is a salon quality shampoo and conditioner with a drugstore price.

continued >>