December 17, 2014 | 1737 users online

Treatments (Face) - Boots - Skin Clear Oil absorbing sheets

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by SkinCare9

These are the only blotting sheets that me and my sister use and adore.
They work well and I only have just the one con.

I will start with the pros.
-Cheap
-Absorbs oil
-Leaves skin matte
-no weird texture or ingridents
-has salicylic acid to fight against acne, even thought it is a small ammount

Cons:
Like I mentioned they were cheap. Well the packaging is very cheap as well and the sheets sometimes fall out of the packaging case itself.

These are definatly worth a try. I love them and so does my sister.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by astarael02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using these for years, and they're the best blotting sheets I've found. They don't leave residue and don't disturb makeup, and I like the way you can see on the sheet afterwards that oil has actually been soaked up. It's like when you wipe greasy food on greaseproof paper. Kind of disgusting, but kind of satisfying. Often I find that once I've blotted my face, I don't actually need to apply any more makeup- it was just the shinyness that was making my skin look rubbish.

I stock up on these whenever Boots has a special offer. They're usually on 3 for 2 and they're quite cheap, in the UK anyway. At the moment I have one packet in every bag I own, one in my makeup bag and six packets in a drawer in case I run out!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2012 8:20:00 AM More reviews by johanna1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Found these very ineffective. They don't absorb well at all. The packaging is very user unfriendly. Hard to open, difficult to extract a sheet. Really the worst of this sort of product that I have tried and I have tried a great many.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by beckhamlvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have super oily skin so sometimes I have to use more than one sheet to blot. However, I will say these are some of the best oil absorbing sheets I've used. And I LOVE that they don't have mineral oil in them like the Clean and Clear ones!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by carriebradshaw84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily skin particularly on my nose and these oil blotting sheets are definitely the best I've tried. The little bit of powder helps to minimize the look of pores and give my oily skin a matte look- at least for a few hours. These do a much better job of leaving my makeup in tact than any other brand I've used. Before these sheets, I tried quite a few brands carried at Sephora as well as the Sonja Kashuk and Clean and Clear ones. These are hands down the best! Plus, you can't beat the price. A+

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by kit_e_kat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Blotting sheets are a must for my greasy skin. I have tried quite a few different types of blotting sheets such as Superdrug Clarity version and the blue Johnson and Johnson ones.

This one outperforms them both by far. They are super absorbent and there is a very very fine layer of powder as well which mattifies nicely without being cakey or streaky. Also contains salicylic acid. I will keep repurchasing them over and over again. HG!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2004 12:02:00 AM More reviews by amanda_d

Thes oil absorbimg sheets are a bit of a must for my combo skin in the summer, as i am plagued bu shiny nose and forehead, and these are a bargain at 3.49 for 50! I am not as fond of them as I am of the Clinique version, as they do give a bit of powder which you have to be a bit careful with as it can look a little chalky, so it's best to use these in front of a mirror. Still they are 7 cheaper than their clinique counterparts and they dont cause any further breakouts so i reckon i will repurchase