November 23, 2014 | 1989 users online

Gels/Soaps - Liz Earle - Liz Earle Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Love, love, love. Smells great, the fragrance lingers for a while and it is very moisturising. Expensive but one I will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by tiffanydewdrop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great - smells gorgeous, lasts for ages and has no SLS so is fine for my sensitive skin. Would highly recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2009 3:36:00 PM More reviews by KirstenMarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Smells lovely, gets you clean. Got it as part of a travel package. Not sure I would spend the money for the full size, although it was very nice to travel with - Liz Earle's travel items fit in the baggie you're allowed to take on planes nowadays, so that was a major bonus. Could pack without thinking ahead. But for the price, I can find small travel items to fit in my bag.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2009 10:39:00 AM More reviews by duchy13

Scent was too strong and overpowering. The gel did not dry my skin out too much. Nothing special here, you can get equal or better quality on the high street.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 10:09:00 AM More reviews by taniaboox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this product.

it smells gorgeous, light and herbal and refreshing. Full of botanical and natural ingredients.

Plus there are NO SLSulphates which i avoid.

For someone like me who has dry sensitive skin it is hard finding a shower gel that works. For me, what works is something that does not dry me out more or break me out, that has a gentle uplifting smell, and makes me feel clean. This does all three, it is just beautiful.

This did not dry out my skin, in fact it improves my skin quality and smoothes it and calms it.

I have used many other shower gels and oils and this is tops HG.
PS. A little tip - you can even wash your hair in it and it works brilliantly leaves your hair shining and your scalp feeling great!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by charmax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recieved a free sample size of this with my last, very large Liz Earle haul. I love the scent of this and the fact it doesn't irratate my sensitive skin at all however I think it is overpriced for what it is and would not purchase in full size. I much prefer L'Occitane shower oil which moisturises as it cleanses!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2008 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Clare_3108

This is my favourite of Liz Earle's bodywashes such a gentle, delicate smell that can be used either morning or evening. As it contains no SLS and only natural foaming agentsit is so so gentle on the skin, I aso keep a 30ml tube with me to use as a handwash through the day. Th delivery system on this is great too as you get no spillage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2008 8:13:00 AM More reviews by alisonmidd

Smells divine and lathers up better than most shower washes i've tried and I swear my skin is softer since I began using this! Bit pricey for a shower wash but well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2008 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Brunneria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

gorgeous smell
no foul chemicals
lovely soft natural lather
softens and cleanses my skin beautifully
the scent layers exquisitely with the body lotion
fills the bathroom with the aroma of orange blossom
perfect

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 3:44:00 AM More reviews by lenne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Due to my dry and sensitive, eczema prone skin, I can never use scented bath products because of all the ingredients and SLS. Not anymore! This body wash is nice and gentle on the skin, smells really lovely too. I usually squeeze some onto a body puff which lathers up quite nicely. Only downside is that it's quite pricey.