Vaseline Vaseline Intensive Care Nightly Body Renewal

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/14/2013 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I quite like this .. I love the subtle lavender scent which is very soothing .. I do wish that it was a bit thicker, as it can sometimes feel a bit watery. That being said, I would still buy it again!

on 4/27/2010 6:40:00 PM

I actually love all vaseline moisturizers because they sink in. Most other moisturzers are very thick and just sits on top.
However this moisturizer does not last, half a day pasts, my arms and legs are dry again.
But I still love Vaseline products and will continue to try their other lotions.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

My mother bought this and I ended up using some one night, and initially I didn't think much of this lotion, having been unimpressed with other Vaseline products. This though did something quite unexpected: Reduced the appearance of my Keratosis Pilaris on my upper arms. Hardly anything I've tried has reduced the redness and bumpiness quite so much as this. It's not heavy and sinks into the skin nicely, and though the scent of Lavender usually gives me a headache, this scent was subtle and bearable. Until I find something that works even better on my Keratosis Pilaris, I reckon I'll stick with this.

on 7/5/2009 1:04:00 PM

The formula the Vaseline company uses is designed to make you dependent on their lotions by actually replacing your natural oils with toxic petroleum and your skin stops healing itself!!!
If you want to REALLY make your hands and other dry areas amazing, use Burt's Bees Hand Repair Cream.
Plenty of reviews on here about this product and I swear, it's taken YEARS off the appearance of my hands -- I love it.
I even mix it with a thinner/lighter face cream and use it on my face in the winter.

on 1/2/2009 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I read great reviews for this lotion so I decided to give it a try. I couldn't find it in the stores so I ordered it from Amazon. I'm not in love with it but I don't hate it either - it's a light lotion - the scent isn't annoying but it doesn't have me constantly smelling myself the way Philosophy's Amazing Grace's lotion does or J-LO's Glow or SJP's Lovely lotion but I digress... this is an average lotion in my book - it's a very light moisturizer so if you have dry skin on your body -you might want to try something else.

This night mosturizer goes on lightly but also seems to seal in the moisture. It doesn't feel thick or heavy and the hint lavendar and grape seed extract is not bad either.

heart this! smells so nice, especially for nighttime.. soaks in pretty quickly and it works to moisturize... i have very dry and sensitive skin and i have not had a problem with this

on 3/17/2007 1:47:00 AM

i first came across this product when i stayed overnight at my bf's apt and needed washup stuff at the supermarket. i was in a huge rush so i just grabbed whatever i saw first. what a find! my skin has never been this soft! my bf even noticed a difference and kept asking me what i did and cam't keep his hand off me! absorbs super fast, smells great, and it really "renews" my skin overnight. i can see (my skin glows in photos) and feel the difference in the morning! i'm running out of it and just realized that it is being discontinued!! so sad.....

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I looooooove this stuff. I remember using it as a kid in the winter for my dry hands. I have very sensitive skin and I've tried every moisturizer you can think of. About a month and a half ago I ran out of my St. Ives lotion and this was in my moms bathroom. I tried it and loved the smell and I've been using it ever since and just this week I bought another bottle.

on 11/22/2006 12:46:00 PM

This is a great lotion for the night. It's light and therefore, doesn't make you feel all sticky and sweaty in bed and it has a great light scent that isn't over powering. It definitely "soothes" my skin as it says in the description. I don't use this religiously so I can't speak about its "renewing" affects (especially since the only problem with my skin I would say is dryness) but all in all I am VERY pleased. At $3 for a large 423ML bottle versus upwards of $30-50 for half the size, I would say this is a gem of a find.

Top Rated Vaseline Products