The Body Shop No Messing Self-Tan Mitt

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/28/2006 5:33:00 PM

I have to agree with the previous review and say this these mitts are the greatest. I have used them with the Body Shop mousse/foam self-tanner which works amazing but also used it with Clinique's mousse/foam self tanner and it was just as great. I don't know how well it would work with a cream self-tanner? But you get an even application and no orange palms.. what more could you ask? **** posted in Beauty Tool Section as well ***

on 9/28/2006 5:32:00 PM

I have to agree with the previous review and say this these mitts are the greatest. I have used them with the Body Shop mousse/foam self-tanner which works amazing but also used it with Clinique's mousse/foam self tanner and it was just as great. I don't know how well it would work with a cream self-tanner? But you get an even application and no orange palms.. what more could you ask? **** posted in Self-Tanning Section as well ***

on 8/13/2004 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a self-tanner and was hunting for a mitt to apply self-tanning lotion that prevented the lotion from coming through to my hands (thereby defeating the purpose of the mitt!). Sally Beauty doesn't seem to carry them anymore. Then I heard that TBS makes some and sells them at their stores but not online. I visited TBS and they said they'd call when they arrived. True to their word, they called and I bought 2 ... one for each hand. One side is a water-resistant barrier for preventing lotion from coming through to your palms and is velvety on the outside so to apply lotion smoothly; the top side is a sheer mesh-like panel making it easy to put the mitt on. It fits perfectly and works well. To wash, you use a little soapy water, rinse, and hang dry (which doesn't take long). Problem solved. *** I posted this under SELF TANNERS and under OTHER BEAUTY TOOLS ***

on 8/13/2004 6:33:00 PM