Too Faced The Kiss of Envy

on 7/18/2009 9:50:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I loved this lip palette and used up every speck! Yes, for the first time ever I actually finished a palette. Of course this speaks to the small quantity of product it contains, 4.2 g or 0.15oz.
The palette itself is adorable, black, nicely lettered with Too Faced logo and pink scrollwork. There is a huge mirror inside. The glosses smell chocolatey and there are 10 of them. Some have more opaque coverage and are closer to actual lipsticks. I know this palette is long discontinued, but it does turn up on ebay from time to time, hence the review. Once the pans are empty, you can carefully refill them or I may try to remove the innards and recycle the palette for eyeshadow. I wish TooFaced would re-issue this one!

on 8/13/2004 12:05:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

OMG, this is SO cute! I was afraid it was going to be very small but it's actually 4.5 inches long by 2.5 inches wide. This features a dual-ended lip brush with 10 shades of lip color both shimmery and cream. And they smell divine, like chocolate or candy. This and Eyes of Envy are going to be perfect for travel!