August 21, 2014 | 967 users online

Cleansers - Kanebo - Make Off Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 9:01:00 AM More reviews by mohioe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice oil cleanser. I just use one pump and mix it with little water to make a milky solution. it glides on my skin and cleans very well. It makes my skin clean, soft and bright. I definitely will repurchase, in fact I have purchased 2 more bottles for stock.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2007 3:07:00 PM More reviews by babyslk7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always trust Kanebo line and I LOVE this cleansing oil !!! I used the clay wash before, which I like as well for my oily/acne prone skin plus lots of acne pigmentation. I'm so happy when my package arrived of this cleansing oil and my 2nd clay wash. It removes my waterproof mascara fast and no residue. I just bought Neutrogena eyemakeup remover.... I feel like tossing it away already. hehehe.....It's good, but cleansing oil is more convenient all in one gone. The texture yes, it's not that runny or sticky like DHC or Shu Uemura. I'm so hooked with it. If I wear makeup, I use this along with clay wash. Feels so clean and it has brightening benefit instantly. You will get crystal clear skin. I do have bad bad acne, but the acne lessens are so much brighter and fading. Kanebo Blanchir is my new obsession now. Thanks mom !!! I think the Blanchir line made from fruits or something for natural brightening agent. I ordered this from makemeheal.com It's the cheapest one so far that I could find on the net for US shipping. It's a US web company I think, but my Blanchir was shipped from Hong Kong. SHipping if free, I only pay CA tax.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2005 7:32:00 PM More reviews by snow_ice

The best cleansing oil i ever used!! I can remove my makeup easily without having to rub my face. Just smooth this oil and massage for a minute and that's it! I also love the feeling it gives. Comparing with those cleansing oil i've tired (FANCL, SHU, DHC), this one is the best. It's not too watery like fancl and it's not too thick like DHC. Another thing good about this is that it helps smooth and brighten the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2004 9:50:00 AM More reviews by TPan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Now this is one Miracle thingy. It looks like oil and feels like oil; smoothes easily with fingertips. No wiping! Just wet your fingertips and add the water to your face and the oil transforms into a soapy-like feel. Want more soapiness? Add a bit more water. I love it! Then I rinse off. I DO NOT like wiping make-up off with cotton or tissue. I've this fear that in doing that, I'm dragging my facial muscles about. Gawd knows I don't need to help myself develop wrinkles with all that daily dragging of the skin! So anyways, after that I use my beloved Cetaphil, rinse and then the aromatic Blanchir Whitening Foam. All done... squeaky clean and I can actually see a nice complexion staring back at me :-)
(btw, one doesn't need to use this cleanser unless one puts on foundation & just avoid the eye area if I were you. oil based)